Hello

Carman

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, I would just like to say hello to everone that is in this forum.. I've just turned 18 and im not quite sure of my sexual preference as yet, so ill call myself bi... This is a great group for all sorts of info and i look forward to making friends with many of you...

Talk to you soon (hopefully) :)

hung_big: Happy birthday hun and Welcome to the boards.

You are right when you said this is a great place to make friends...I have had first-hand experience. Just get to know everyone and continue posting!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Carman@Apr 12 2005, 12:06 AM
Hey, I would just like to say hello to everone that is in this forum.. I've just turned 18 and im not quite sure of my sexual preference as yet, so ill call myself bi... This is a great group for all sorts of info and i look forward to making friends with many of you...

Talk to you soon (hopefully)  :)
[post=299903]Quoted post[/post]​
Welcome! Oh to be 18 again. You will find out a lot here.
Join the group of males who have questions about their sexual preferences. There are a lot more than you may realize as in most men have at least some gay tendencies.

Happy Birthday!!

I always give the new people this web site

PPFA | teenwire

It has everything question on one web site. And even though it says teen, it is used by adults of all ages. That is how I found it! Bookmark it and if you think you might have a problem or just want to know something about either male or female anotomy and health of the sexual organs at any age, this site has it. And it tells how to stay healthy sexaully as well and what are symptoms to worry about and such.

Post and post alot and there are no questions too easy or too hard to ask here.

Carman

Just Browsing
Media
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, i do indeed look forwards to posting my concerns and if i can add replys to your questions..

Thanks. :D