Hello

dgstoner: I have been visiting this forum for a while and thought it would be only fair to write and say thank you to everyone for contributing their wisdom. This site has been helpfull. I feel a bit fake posting here as my penis is only 6 inches long. Even though, I think I can relate to a lot of you on here as my wife has a very small vagina. We have tried some new positions since reading on here and they are good, although sometimes restircted penetration means more pain elsewhere. (my wife has very large breasts which also restrict positions).

I probably won't post much but wanted to say thank you to all who do post interesting stuff.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I'm glad that you've found some useful information to you here. Just feel free to jump into threads, or ask questions of your own if you get the urge to post buddy.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome DG. Feel free to step out of the woods and join us more often.

BTW, is that Victoria, TX that you're from? I got caught shoplifting at the Winn's there a LONG time ago.

dgstoner:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@May 18 2005, 02:24 PM
Welcome DG. Feel free to step out of the woods and join us more often.

BTW, is that Victoria, TX that you're from? I got caught shoplifting at the Winn's there a LONG time ago.
[post=312365]Quoted post[/post]​

No I am from Victoria, Australia. It is near New Zealand. We don;t have Winn's, but we do have shoplifting, I don't really shoplift though, except for the odd golf ball from the pro shop, of course. :D

Pappy

Media
Welcome dgstoner, glad you came out of hiding. Like Bri, I'm happy that you have found useful information here. Kick back, relax and enjoy yourself.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glad to hear that you've found some useful tips here, dgstoner. It's a great environment, isn't it?

I hope you stick around and join in when you feel the urge.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Welcome to this site. And don't feel like you are a fake. You told the truth and six inches is not a problem. You are bigger than me. You would be a fake if you claimed to be something you are not. You didn't do that. So welcome and post as much as you feel comfortable doing. We all support each other here.

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome!!! we're happy to have you, this is a good community of males and females who know quite a bit, so feel free to ask anything because we're all here to help. and don't worry about your size, 6 inches is plenty big. if you ever want to talk, hit me up!

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Hi!

You've probably already seen the many threads and posts dedicated to penile stretching. Well, many parts of the human body respond to "body modification" and there are even entire sites dedicated to this topic (some of those sites are quite extreme).

The reason I'm pointing this out is because the vagina can usually repond to stretching over time. Remember, it's designed to pass a baby's head.

You can get information by going to Google.com and running a search on "vaginal dilation" and "vaginismus."

Digital stimulation could be very helpful, beginning with one finger for a period of time, then progressing to two, etc.

Good luck!

dgstoner:
Originally posted by Supportive Female@May 20 2005, 03:56 AM
Hi!

You've probably already seen the many threads and posts dedicated to penile stretching.  Well, many parts of the human body respond to "body modification" and there are even entire sites dedicated to this topic (some of those sites are quite extreme).

The reason I'm pointing this out is because the vagina can usually repond to stretching over time.  Remember, it's designed to pass a baby's head.

You can get information by going to Google.com and running a search on "vaginal dilation" and "vaginismus."

Digital stimulation could be very helpful, beginning with one finger for a period of time, then progressing to two, etc.

Good luck!
[post=312985]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the advice, I have never like penile stretching. I did a 5 step program 2 years ago and it did not do much (although I did get stronger erections). It is a pity that people only talk about penis size and not vagina size. Even though you are right in saying that the vagina can stretch, you only need to closely examine a few to realise that they differ in size greatly. Some you would stuggle to fit a golf ball in whilst others could fit a 440cc Big Bertha Driver in them.

dgstoner:
Originally posted by dgstoner@May 20 2005, 11:17 AM
Some you would stuggle to fit a golf ball in whilst others could fit a 440cc Big Bertha Driver in them.
[post=313039]Quoted post[/post]​

Oops, re-reading that, it sounds a bit rude. I didn't mean to suggest that I stick golfing equipment in that area. I was just trying to think of objects that people could relate to.