Hello

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
Hello, I'm new here much, just signed up tonight to be exact and was told about this place by a friend. I've always been interested in big cocks much, even though i'm no where near as large as i've seen so far. But I'll be reading and hoping to make friends here. :D

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey BB Luv

Welcome to the site, its a great place and your sure to make friends, ive been here a little over a month and well i have made quite a few friends here, so have fun.

Luv Ya
Tilly

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The more the merrier! Together we can find wisdom that no one of us can alone.

Hope to hear from you on a regular basis.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome! And other inclusive salutations!

Hope to hear from you often so I can determine how to catagorize you.

(I'M JUST KIDDING!!!)

Hope you like it here as much as many of do.

Speak up!

:hi:

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Bb luv@Aug 10 2005, 11:07 AM
Hello, I'm new here much, just signed up tonight to be exact and was told about this place by a friend. I've always been interested in big cocks much, even though i'm no where near as large as i've seen so far. But I'll be reading and hoping to make friends here. :D
[post=334225]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome Bb... I hope you meet many new friends.........

WOG :hi:

sportmale

Just Browsing
Media
hello I'm new too, I wonder how you can meet people here .... perharps just talk but do you have dates ? does straight guy meets gays just because we are supposed to have a big dick ? ... I'm in Switzerland by the way :hi:
sportmale

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
Oh wow! Thank you all, I'm having lots of fun here. I hope I get to meet all of you on the forum. And sportmale, I do have dates and I wouldn't know if gays and straights do meet because of there dicks.

Musc069: Bb luv was just an old name I used to have. When I was younger, I loved rabbits, so I gone by the name Bunny boy, which I shortened to Bb. But now, it can be anything you like. :p

BuffMusicIdol: You can catagorize me under drooling admirer. :D

Workoutguy10: Thank you, I've already meet a few great guys here that became great friends and I hope to make more. ;)