Hello

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Hello to all.

I registered a week or so ago and have been posting a few things. I have to say, I'm not sure of how to proceed with our relationship. Consequently, I thought it would be fair to extend an official Hey and tell you all that I'm open to any question you want to send my way to get comfortable with me on the forum.

Keep in mind that I will respect your anonymity and would like the same courtesy (until we become comfortable with each other.)

To start off, why don’t I tell you a bit about myself? I am married and have a son. I have been reading anything and everything I could get my hands on since I was three (yes this is true you skeptics.) This makes me a fountain of anecdotal information. I don’t consider myself old, but I am not young either. My husband and I decided early on not to raise our son in the sexually repressive environment we both experienced. Therefore, any topic of conversation is okay in our home.

In my free time, I am an aspiring writer. I am currently unemployed and am trying to decide where to focus my energies, as I have at least five professional tracks I can choose to pursue. I am also a college student. My husband is a musician, among other things. My son is an award winning junior chef and is planning to apprentice in Europe next year. Both know I am a member of this forum, so occasionally; I will probably post something they want to know about.

And just so you know, I probably won’t be lurking under the Young and Hung area much because that would be just a little too creepy for me. However, I noticed when I did visit it the other day, in pursuit of a question my son had, that there is some information there that could be harmful. In these cases, I will probably put my two-cents in. Thankfully, you young guys have members in this group who are knowledgeable and are quick to point out information that will keep you happy but safe.

I just wanted to say how glad I am that I found you all. I have been looking for some honest dialogue about sexuality for a while and think most of you are very brave and honest in your posts.

So ask away guys and gals!

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Sep 4 2005, 01:43 PM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. :)
[post=340674]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks Knight7x6. It's always uncomfortable putting yourself out there. I appreciate your warm welcome.

However, from the amount of response of this post vs the view, I think I might become a lurker again. I wouldn't want to pour cold water on the fun.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curiouscat,

Welcome! I think you might be gettting a slow response for a number of reasons, Holiday weekend in US,The whole Hurricane Katrina disaster. I hope you enjoy your stay and give it a little time . I think you will find your niche.

Naughty

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Thanks guys :hi: I thought that might be part of the reason. I can't get my thoughts off the results of Katrina's and have been somewhat distracted myself.

Here's to better times. :toast:

provo326

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, thanks for coming on board and speaking up. I would be interested in your interest in this site. What made you come here? Fascination, curiosity, or just to fill time.

I, too, am a new member, and hope to make acquaintance here.

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey there Curiouscat.

Sorry for taking so long to say Hi. Damn work getting in the way of my social life again. Anyway, welcome aboard, Have fun, hope to speak to you someday.

Take care :toast:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HickBoy hit it dead on, curiouscat9--the people here are pretty spectacular. Glad to have you join in the conversation.

So, what have you found most valuable about the forums so far?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Cat.

Welcome to the Board. Glad you came out of the shadows of lurkerdom.

I hope you will intervene in discussions. There can be as much hilarity in some of the posts as there is misinformation. Don't let any of the attitudes of some of our supreme know-it-alls inhibit you from calling out the crap.

Have fun!

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 7 2005, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 7 2005, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-curiouscat9@Sep 4 2005, 02:03 PM
I&#39;m open to any question you want to send my way to get comfortable with me on the forum.

Welcome curiouscat&#33; :hi: Greetings from the Land of the Maple Leaf and &#39;La Belle Province&#39;&#33; You&#39;ll find many intelligent and interesting people on this site, some of whom have a great sense of humour (the list is actually quite long).

Any question? What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
[post=341305]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Could I ask the members of LPSG or use my life line? I should know this one.
:bigsmile:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome&#33;

You are too serious, but I appreciate the intro.

My question is, what is the wind/speed velocity of a sparrow? I have other questions. We&#39;ll start there. If you&#39;re not sure, I&#39;m sure the gang may have an answer.

Please post more and let us get to know you. :hi:

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
Damn, I should have read the other posts, and I shoulda known they were educated jackasses like me&#33;

Um, no other questions, your honor. :dunce:

I&#39;ll sit still now.

:+

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 7 2005, 09:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 7 2005, 09:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-curiouscat9@Sep 4 2005, 02:03 PM
I&#39;m open to any question you want to send my way to get comfortable with me on the forum.

[/b][/quote]
Would that be an African or European swallow?

Geekyraccoon

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by jonb+Sep 10 2005, 01:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Sep 10 2005, 01:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 7 2005, 09:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-curiouscat9
@Sep 4 2005, 02:03 PM

Would that be an African or European swallow?
[post=341960]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Ok, I think I&#39;m in the right place now...