hello

D_Connie_Lynguists

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello, i'm a new member. i don't have a large penis, so i don't need support. but i do enjoy them, so hopefully it's ok for me to be here :)

i haven't been here long but have so far enjoyed what appears to be a very friendly community (surprising for the internet (in my experience) ), and the main topic for conversation across all the boards happens to also be one of my favourite things in the world. so i'm very happy. looking forward to getting to know you all better x

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, sam likes big, everyone needs support, and I bet you'll be able to find some here too.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Sam. Always good to have more women here to even out all the testosterone! Beautiful pic, I'm sure you'll make friends fast.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome Sam... glad you liked the place looking forward to your insightful views dont be afraid too voice your opion on anything and feel free to check out the chat room or send me a freindly pm sometime:wink:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the forums, Sam! Glad to have you speaking up. The more voices we get to hear, the more vital the community becomes.

Hope you enjoy it!