Hello

captwinky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, thought I would Introduce myself. I'm J aka CaptWinky..lol (dont ask) Well I just resently found myself in the slightly more than average catagory.
About 5 months ago I was about about 5 inches long, with about 5 inches thick fully erect. Well I guess I went though a "late gowth spurt" so the doctors tell me. I actualy had to go in and get tested for Cancer because of my spurt. After about a month of Embarising tests I am glad to say I'm cancer free. But the powers that be have left me with 8 X 6 erection. Dont get me wrong I'm not companing. I've gotten a few compliments that have stroked my ego but I just kinda wish it didnt have to come with so many worries in the begining. I look forward to chating with you all and I hope you all enjoy the new year.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
captwinky said:
...About 5 months ago I was about about 5 inches long, with about 5 inches thick fully erect. Well I guess I went though a "late gowth spurt" so the doctors tell me. I actualy had to go in and get tested for Cancer because of my spurt. After about a month of Embarising tests I am glad to say I'm cancer free. But the powers that be have left me with 8 X 6 ...

Tested for cancer? I'll say. I've never heard of such a spurt. If it happened so late as 26 yrs old I could see why it would jump so suddenly. Have you asked a urologist how it could delay for so long? If this is true I want details. I love reading freaky stuff like that.

Oh, and before I forget welcome.

captwinky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol urologist..which one I had 3 of them. One of the theorys they had come up with was the type of supplement i was using. I only started body building with in the past year or so. I was taking an assortment of diffrent androgens, glutimens. CO2s and wheys. They though that maybe the jump in testosterone might have contribted. They were very hard on me to on checkin for illigal drugs. But I have never touched the stuff. They also went though to see if I had medical steriods also a negitive. The only time I had to take a staroid was when I was a kid with a very bad Collerbone break. So they rulled that out. They took tissue, blood, semen and mucus samples. like I said was pretty Embarrising. I still have go back to every 6 months for blood test but they said that I was in the clear righ now.