Hello!

D_wrdtgbn

Just Browsing
Media
First and for most, I want to put it out there that this is the first time I ever blogged on LPSG. To be be honest, I've *lurked on this forum (without an account) 3 years ago when I was 16 years old. I've only been in the "Celebrity Endowments" forum. (Just being curious) lol. When I finally turned 18 years old, I decided to make an account, Apparently around October 10th, 2010/ (10-10-10) *Kind of creepy! (IKR?:eek:) I started reading into that date just to see if it meant anything but I guess it's just a coincidence. Who knows...*

Name: SexiiBoi22 (Some of you might have seen me in the Chat Room)

Explanation for My Name:

1. *Not saying I am "Sexii" (sexy)... I just wanted something random. After I made my account name, I though "Man... I should have just went with PickleBoi345" But that sounds kind of gross (I hate pickles... ) :frown1:

2. I needed somewhat of an incognito kind of name b/c I'm afraid that y family might find me on this site and I would be embarrassed for them to see like this... *I mean, SexiiBoi could be almost anybody, right? How will they know it's me??*

*NOT POSTING PICS! BUT I DO HAVE A WEB CAM!* So, I think that's enough verification from me. Lol I can't take the risk of getting caught with dick pictures in my digital camera or cell phone, BY MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY (I might just die...)*

Penis Size: *8.5 (Actually, it's 8.7 but that just sounds like I'm just being a length hog or simply just lying... I ALSO SHOW ON CAM! )

I don't have any other social networking accounts but this one. (ooVoo, Skype, FaceBook, Twitter, Tumblr...JUST THIS)*

That's basically it... For now! *

— SexiiBoi22 <3

detectivejwho

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello and welcome! We're the same age. We have so much in common lol. I started my account when I was 16, but haven't posted until now really. Would love to webcam some time! :)