Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_wrdtgbn, Aug 27, 2011.

1. D_wrdtgbn

D_wrdtgbn New Member

First and for most, I want to put it out there that this is the first time I ever blogged on LPSG. To be be honest, I've *lurked on this forum (without an account) 3 years ago when I was 16 years old. I've only been in the "Celebrity Endowments" forum. (Just being curious) lol. When I finally turned 18 years old, I decided to make an account, Apparently around October 10th, 2010/ (10-10-10) *Kind of creepy! (IKR?:eek:) I started reading into that date just to see if it meant anything but I guess it's just a coincidence. Who knows...*

Name: SexiiBoi22 (Some of you might have seen me in the Chat Room)

Explanation for My Name:

1. *Not saying I am "Sexii" (sexy)... I just wanted something random. After I made my account name, I though "Man... I should have just went with PickleBoi345" But that sounds kind of gross (I hate pickles... ) :frown1:

2. I needed somewhat of an incognito kind of name b/c I'm afraid that y family might find me on this site and I would be embarrassed for them to see like this... *I mean, SexiiBoi could be almost anybody, right? How will they know it's me??*

*NOT POSTING PICS! BUT I DO HAVE A WEB CAM!* So, I think that's enough verification from me. Lol I can't take the risk of getting caught with dick pictures in my digital camera or cell phone, BY MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY (I might just die...)*

Penis Size: *8.5 (Actually, it's 8.7 but that just sounds like I'm just being a length hog or simply just lying... I ALSO SHOW ON CAM! )

I don't have any other social networking accounts but this one. (ooVoo, Skype, FaceBook, Twitter, Tumblr...JUST THIS)*

That's basically it... For now! *

— SexiiBoi22 <3

2. giant11

Gold Member

welcome and enjoy

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Good to see you finally - take it easy and have fun checking things out. Welcome.

4. dude_007

Gold Member

I'd say welcome, but sounds like you've been around longer than me!

5. detectivejwho

detectivejwho Member

Hello and welcome! We're the same age. We have so much in common lol. I started my account when I was 16, but haven't posted until now really. Would love to webcam some time! :)

6. Big Del

Gold Member

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice