Hello!

ex1lepr0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, everyone. I'm ex1lepr0, also known as Colin. I'm from Niskayuna, NY, and am currently unemployed and unoccupied. I was in the Navy for a brief spell, but got a medical discharge on my 7th week of boot camp, for ADHD. I found out about....myself a few months prior. I've only told a few people, and I'm worried of what might happen should certain people (my family) find out. I'm looking forward to talking to all of you, and I hope that I don't make a fool of myself. :smile:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Colin - a very warm welcome to you - awesome to see you have arrived and sharing with us. You have "real" friends here - and its always good to know that whenever you need to talk to someone - there is always someone here to listen to you. Take care - be safe and stay happy......Cheers m8.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, Colin! Very glad to have you with us! I think you'll find the "Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy" section to be most helpful.

Get to know some people, ask questions. You'll find that we're mostly a very supportive bunch!