Hello!

jhovall

Sexy Member
Media
Hi all,

Just registered here, and this looks like a cool place to kick back and relax. :)
A little about me... I'm a 24yo guy, living in Belgium, and always looking for nice online communities. =)

fjh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
welcome to LPSG yes it is good to be involved with understanding people ,straight,bi,or gay,i`m almost daily online with this group,love it,my name is fredrick,fjh online. live in tasmania,original from germany,so enjoy your stay with LPSG

Fredrick

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
welcome jhovall,

I admit the conversations can get a bit one dimensional, but new users can help the change that.

And trust me when I say this is one of the best online communities you can find on the internet. I've been to a lot, but always end up back here due to the great experiences I've had. Hope the same for you! :biggrin1:

jhovall

Sexy Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
welcome jhovall,

I admit the conversations can get a bit one dimensional, but new users can help the change that.

And trust me when I say this is one of the best online communities you can find on the internet. I've been to a lot, but always end up back here due to the great experiences I've had. Hope the same for you! :biggrin1:

Hehe, I was just reading your "Caught Staring" thread! Coincidence? :biggrin1:

Thanks for the welcome :)