hello

supercool1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello everyone. i am a teenager in CA. i have 6 inch soft penis, and 9 inch hard penis. and still growing. i have been hung since i was born apparently, that is what my uncle says. but i have never really realized how big i was till about a year ago. that is when my uncle and his family moved from florida to come live down the street from my family. my uncle is an ex navy seal and bodybuilder. not to mention has a 7 inch soft penis. my uncle and i are very close and we talk about everything. one day i was sitting down reading and my uncle sat in the chair across from me. he wears old camouflage army pants that he cut into shorts. when he sat down i couldnt help noticing that he had a hugggggeeee bulge in pants. i could see everything, his balls were huge and his penis hung down the left side of his shorts and i could see the head. he noticed me staring and he was all like ya they are huge, it can be a hassle some time. then he asked how big i was since he remembered that i was big when i was born. i told him and he said congratulatians and good luck. he said if i had any questions he would help me out. and since he is a bodybuilder he offered to train me in his private gym. since i have always been super skinny i said yes. so he is training me to be buff. well i know i wrote a lot but i have tons of questions and want to let it all out. ps. im straight

Media
supercool1 said:
hello everyone. i am a teenager in CA. i have 6 inch soft penis, and 9 inch hard penis. and still growing. well i know i wrote a lot but i have tons of questions and want to let it all out. ps. im straight
Straight or gay, hung or not, standard male operating parts or not, everyone is welcome here. I hope you are a teenager who is 18 or older for your sake! Welcome to LPSG, SuperCoolOne! Let it all out, ask those questions, and enjoy the site!:biggrin1: