hello

famouswolf

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, nice to see the site. Growing up, I was always self conscious about my penis, thinking that it was too big. It always seemed much larger than that of other boys. I later learned that having a large dick was appreciated by women in general. I think that I still feel self-conscious about having a large bulge in my pants. I recently sent to a nude recreation area, and it has been great to feel more confortable with my body.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
famouswolf said:
Hi, nice to see the site. Growing up, I was always self conscious about my penis, thinking that it was too big. It always seemed much larger than that of other boys. I later learned that having a large dick was appreciated by women in general. I think that I still feel self-conscious about having a large bulge in my pants. I recently sent to a nude recreation area, and it has been great to feel more confortable with my body.

Well, wolfman.

Welcome to LPSG. You will find alot of guys here are larger endowed and have had the same issues/problems. Best to read up and have fun.:biggrin1:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome, famouswolf! Can I have your autograph? :cool: No need to feel self-conscious here - this is also the best recreation area on the internet... I hope you'll enjoy!