Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by davidofchicago, Nov 14, 2006.

1. davidofchicago

davidofchicago New Member

This is my first visit so, I guess this group could be fun but I have a question about posting my pic will it be all out of focus and will new members have to pay to see it as I am a lil confused and thought this was a general sharing and dicks/ussion group but maybe I was wrong and it is a paysite that makes group members pay to see each other??? :mad: I wish you would be clear before someone signs up and goes thru filling out that form but I guess that would be just a lil to upfront and then who would do it knowing that you wanna see other group members but you are not gonna get to do that unless you pay my question is how much and why??. I respect you are in business to make money and I do wish you well but the greasy out of focus shots are not very nice especially when I am sure there are more creative ways to capitalize on this site and, I humbly suggest you the owner(s) and any interested gay members look at QGuys.com and maybe consider that kind of more open format/model in your own business. There are others in the same kinda business but you will see the differrence in what you can see and do as a non member in the site I just mentioned and after you join for the first month you have privileges that I must admit I never even had the time to use but thought it was a nice intro to the site after you join.
    Anyway maybe a moderator will answer the question why pay for group pics when we can see still group member photos and see other cammers for free in several groups on Yahoo.
    Anyway I did enjoy reading the different post by other members on various subjects here on your site so good luck , And if I don't get totally flamed or booted for asking that questioned I may be back to share chat photos and cam with one and all. Cheers:):):)

2. Matthew

Gold Member

The site owner, Rob E, bought LPSG from its previous owner. In addition to that significant cost, it costs money (and takes a lot of time) to administer the site. I don't see how that could change anytime soon.

Moreover, there is a community of people here who value this place enough to pay a little bit of money to keep it afloat. Of course members can participate without paying, and do so. I don't know the actual facts and figures, but you can bet that Rob is not getting rich off LPSG, ha ha.

3. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that your suggestions have some merit.
    However I also think that this website has a lot of merit.
    Not being a paying member, I for one prefer not to use my credit card online..my choice, no matter how much I would love to have access to all the vids and large version photo's here...
    I believe this website is unique and special in that it allows all kinds of folks to mingle online, interact no matter whether you are straight , gay,
    bi, male or female, transexual or other...
    For one I think that this support group despite it's flaws is superb,
    we are afterall human beings and this is a place where we can all
    appreciate, and share with each other in a variety of ways.
    It's been special to me because this website is always evolving,
    members coming and going, fresh ideas...new insights, and the bottom line
    people helping people...So Yeah I think the LPSG is a great place to be,
    and clearly it's just getting better and better...
    and with exactly like people like you who make new suggestions and
    come with new ideas this site has unlimited potential to expand to even
    greater possiblities. Thanks for posting!
    Ok maybe I overdid it a little...

Draft saved Draft deleted