Hello

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

I've really enjoyed these forums so far. It is great to see other men and women that share my opinions in favor of Large penises. I will admit that I am only averagely endowed at 6.75" bonepressed erect length (6" non-bonepressed erect length) x 5.25 midshaft erect girth (5.5" at the base).

I am currently single, but I am open-minded and enjoy talking about relationships that involve responsible non-monogamy such as swinging or polyamorous couples.

I'm also following a penis enlargement routine, but it will take a long time to produce gains and develop a large penis that is 8" x 6" or bigger.

If I could magically make my cock any size, I'd make it 9" bone pressed erect length, and that would give me just over 8" non-bone pressed visible length. I'd love to have 7.5" midshaft erect girth, but I'd settle for 6.5" at the least just for a woman's sake as I know that not all women would enjoy 7.5" several times a week.

So, I'm looking forward to discussing things with all of you.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
With that open mind of yours you won't be alone for long. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

I hope that you are right, but in it has been my experience so far that my open-mind is a libility for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a woman that is compatable with me.