hello?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by tinymite, May 14, 2007.

1. tinymite

tinymite New Member

Hi, I live in TX, USA.... I was refered here by a very good friend of mine that no longer comes on here, but he thought this might be good for me. I am 30 years old, married, 2 kids, LOTS of dogs (I raise dogs)... and I am really out looking for something more than what I have. My husband is the sweetest man that ever lived, but when it came to God handing out "size" I think he missed that day. I also missed the day He handed out the "chests" to the women.... so, I guess we are a match made.. but I want more. I was married before to a very well endowed man and then after the divorce, fell in love with my current husband... well, we have been together for more than 10 years now, but it really never was what I expected in the bedroom... He does not mind me being with other men as I do not mind him being with other women. We have a mutual agreement that I do not tell him and he does not tell me. If other people "tell" the other that they saw one of us out with someone else, we just tell them to mind their own business. It has happened alot. We love each other, don't get me wrong, but niether of us is really happy in the bedroom... He likes big boobs and a big @$$, I like a "larger" (NOT huge) penis....

I don't know what else to say other than I hope that no one judges me over this. That is pretty much my life story.

2. D_Ted Riding Hooded

D_Ted Riding Hooded New Member

Welcome tinymite......Hope you have a great time here!!:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted