Hello

StupidlyHappy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all,
I don't really belong as I am not well endowed. Just stumbled across the site and found it really interesting - think my wife will too.
I thought guys with above average equipment had it made but after reading some of the threads, i see that is not always true. I guess it is true that the grass is always greener on the other side.
Thanks.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,
I don't really belong as I am not well endowed. Just stumbled across the site and found it really interesting - think my wife will too.
I thought guys with above average equipment had it made but after reading some of the threads, i see that is not always true. I guess it is true that the grass is always greener on the other side.
Thanks.
Yeah, the things that you read here make a pretty curious and sometimes amusing spectacle. Welcome.

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi all,
Thanks.

Looks like a nice cock to me...