Hello

Hi Guys,
I just joined the group. I have a question. I am a married man and I like a woman in the office (a staff of 100). She seems to be interested in me and is single. Can it get messy in the workplace. And like how ugly is possible?? Fishing in the company pond. Abstain or Engage????

slyman6

1st Like
Media
becareful my friend, dangerous territory!! If your marriage is on the rocks and ending that's one thing but otherwise........let it go. Does the word divorce mean anything??

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Karmik

funny name, given the question...

I would say that if you want this other woman... then get a divorce from your wife.

( unless your wife is fine with you screwing around)

If your wife is not in on this decision, then she has an expectation of fidelity.
If you violate that expectation, then that makes you an unethical ass.
You made the promise... keep it, or get out of the marriage.

Be a man. Keep it in your pants unless you are operating with full disclosure and consent of all parties involved.

Character is the bridge you build from being the man that you are, to the man you strive to become.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, wife at home + office romance on the sly = shit storm. I'd say that some fantasies are best left fantasies. They're more fun without the inanities of reality seeping in. Even if you were in a nonmonogamous relationship I still think an office romance leads both parties into dodgy territory.