Hello

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new here (duh!) and thought an introduction is in order. 1st, I'm not here for a pick-up--I'm in a good relationship and not looking right now. I am curious about other's experiences with having a bigger than most penis. I'm not gigantic, but I've come to know that being a bit over 8" long and more than 6" around isn't all that common either. Usually, my bigger size has been appreciated by the ladies I've slept with, but there have been some drawbacks as well. I think I might want to explore this site to see how others have dealt with the issues I've faced.

I've always been concerned with my size, for different reasons. Before and entering puberty, my penis was quite small: my friends gave me the nickname "peanut" because of it. Not exactly happy about my endowment, I never measured it at that stage, but I'd guess that my pre-puberty erect length was less than 3 inches and maybe 3/4" in diameter. Right after I hit 13, my penis had a huge (and almost frightening) growth spurt; I went from that diminutive size to over 6 inches in length and about 1 1/2" in diameter in a single summer. Oh yes, I had my first orgasm at that time too. That year, there were a lot of comments/jokes about what had sprouted between my legs in the locker room. At least nobody called me "peanut" anymore. After that almost freakish growth spurt my penis continued to grow until I was about 19, but at a much, much slower pace. Over the years I've learned how to use my cock for maximizing pleasure (both mine and whoever I was sleping with), but have always been aware that I had to take being a bit long and a bit thick into account, if I wasn't going to cause many of my partners any inadvertant pain.

So here I am. I hope to learn something.