helloooo + how i found this site =)

makeitroughbaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm new! You all seem like pretty down to earth people and this site is so interesting :rolleyes: (im learning a lot from it, haha)

this boy i'm getting to know is HUGE and randomly asked me if i think he should use bigger condoms, so i looked up any info on that and found this site!
next day he made the big step of buying magnums and i think he liked them! haha

but ive been lurking the sites topics ever since and decided i should join :tongue:

so my names jess, whats up?!

Kevin427

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Jess, I'm Kevin! I just found this site too and am enjoying it much. So is this guy that switched over to magnums someone your tapping or just a friend?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hello jess, I'm josh aka unabear09. my...if thats you in your avatar....wow...you are HOT! welcome to the site

makeitroughbaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha well its weird, i havent had a boyfriend in 2 1/2 years basically...and this is the first guy ive talked to since then that i actually think might become something

we're not like, boyfriend and girlfriend yet but we've hung out a good amount of times (basically dates...) and we finally fucked like 3 days ago

so not sure where its going from here, but idk i think he might be my bf soon

makeitroughbaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hello jess, I'm josh aka unabear09. my...if thats you in your avatar....wow...you are HOT! welcome to the site

hi josh!
yeah thats me! lol
i love that picture although my friends always got a kick out of how it looks like im getting railed hahahaha

thought it was appropriate for the site :tongue:

Kevin427

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi josh!
yeah thats me! lol
i love that picture although my friends always got a kick out of how it looks like im getting railed hahahaha

thought it was appropriate for the site :tongue:

speaking of which would love to see pics of you getting railed :wink:

makeitroughbaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha sorry dont have any, and probably wont ever! it would eat me alive knowing that someone i had sex with would have a picture of me sucking their dick or something for black mail, god forbid someone in my family ever saw it.

ive always been so uptight about that...hah idk it just freaks me out, i feel like i could never trust anyone with that

Kevin427

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
haha sorry dont have any, and probably wont ever! it would eat me alive knowing that someone i had sex with would have a picture of me sucking their dick or something for black mail, god forbid someone in my family ever saw it.

ive always been so uptight about that...hah idk it just freaks me out, i feel like i could never trust anyone with that

eh, just keep the face out of the picture and none is the wiser. I felt the same way too, hence my photos being body shot only:biggrin1: