Hellow!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by peterparkersm2012, Jun 1, 2007.

1. peterparkersm2012

peterparkersm2012 New Member

Hi everyone!!!

I'm new to this site, so... just wanted to say hi, and had a some what simple question that I'm sure has been put on this board many times before.........

What is considered to be a large penis?

I know itÂ’s a matter of opinion, and that the "average size" can very on the web, but I just wanted to know the general consensus of this domain, and where I fit in it?

Any way great to be here, and I sure I'll have lost of browsing to do on here.......

Text you later
    Peter

2. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group Peter! All that I can say, in response to your question, is that you can think, type and log onto this site...you fit in perfectly! Enjoy yourself here.

3. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think most of the people on here would agree that 7" and above can be considered large. But some people on here are below that size so if you are too don't let it discourage you this site is still a great place for you if you are looking for discussions with nice open minded people and good pics.

4. Smudgeruk

Smudgeruk New Member

Albums:
    Yep I agree 7"+ is large. But whatever you have, if it works you have nothing to worry about. I find this forum very informative in some areas, and it is fascinating how some guys see themselves and others. Enjoy

Draft saved Draft deleted