Hell's Kitchen

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Is anybody watching this season's show? It just started last night and the fuckin' women. DAMN! What's with these -----? They all just went ape-shit hostile at contestant Barbie Marshall for no apparent reason, none that I can see?

As Ms. Marshall is the only black person on the women's team I don't want to think "What is this shit about?" but, "What IS this shit about??

Did I fuckin' miss something??

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, AGT is on and can't miss an opportunity to see my boy Nick. He was all hot taking his shirt off last night.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is anybody watching this season's show? It just started last night and the fuckin' women. DAMN! What's with these -----? They all just went ape-shit hostile at contestant Barbie Marshall for no apparent reason, none that I can see?

As Ms. Marshall is the only black person on the women's team I don't want to think "What is this shit about?" but, "What IS this shit about??

Did I fuckin' miss something??

Watched episode 1. It's the same as always stinky attitudes from most of the fry cooks and Ramsey being his usual filthy self. He always looks like he needs a bath.
Episode 1 was clear early Tavon would be out. I liked the way Clemenza said it looked like the guy had been using a paper clip on the scallops. But when Ramsey sends you out of the kitchen it usually says you are out.

I would like to see them do a follow up on these H.K. shows and tell us where the big winners are now. I know they get put in charge of a Ramsey place but do they last there or does he come in and tell them how everything must be run and then curse them out in front of their new kitchen staff or fire them?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Watched episode 1. It's the same as always stinky attitudes from most of the fry cooks and Ramsey being his usual filthy self. He always looks like he needs a bath.
Episode 1 was clear early Tavon would be out. I liked the way Clemenza said it looked like the guy had been using a paper clip on the scallops. But when Ramsey sends you out of the kitchen it usually says you are out.

I would like to see them do a follow up on these H.K. shows and tell us where the big winners are now. I know they get put in charge of a Ramsey place but do they last there or does he come in and tell them how everything must be run and then curse them out in front of their new kitchen staff or fire them?

Oh I agree, clearly Tavon. I called it the moment he laughed in Ramsey's face after getting chewed out on the scallops.

I think Barbie's leaving the show will ultimately be up to Barbie and how she herself performs in the kitchen regardless of the others' hostility towards her, for whatever.

Ramsey can smell a set up (besides doesn't he watch the tapes?) and if he thinks contestants are targeting another for reasons other than just his or her performance in the kitchen, he'll take charge and pick who the fuck he wants to go himself. I give him that at least.

This ain't exactly a fuckin' Big Brother.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd love to see follow ups as well. From what I've heard, it's not what it's cracked up to be, but I'd like to know where they are now.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The producers won't let Ramsey throw Barbie out. The show thrives on conflict and drama. Take season 9, look how long it took to get rid of Elise.

Elise was overly aggressive, antagonistic, and had an over inflated opinion of herself (all part defense mechanism, part bad ass). And she too also had to deal with unnecessary shit on that show. Just so happened she could cook her ass off.

Ramsey no doubt saw growth in her throughout the show and potential as evidenced by his comments in this article:

Hell's Kitchen 9 - Elise Wims - Ramsay Calls Her Exceptional & Rare - Enjoy an Inside View of Her Experience in a Post Show Interview - BachelorMansion.com

But, rightfully so, not enough to keep her over the two finalists of that season.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Say what you will about Ramsey on this show, he is totally different on nightmare and top chef. It makes for good tv. If he praised every one it would make even less sense. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You guys need to turn OFF the TV and get a life...

"Reality" TV. What a joke. Go out and experience some reality.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You guys need to turn OFF the TV and get a life...

"Reality" TV. What a joke. Go out and experience some reality.

Go "experience some reality"??? Dude, I live in the city that has the highest murder rate per capita in the nation, and I can't watch a little T.V??

FUUUUCKK!! (...off) :cool:

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go "experience some reality"??? Dude, I live in the city that has the highest murder rate per capita in the nation, and I can't watch a little T.V??

FUUUUCKK!! (...off) :cool:

+1 :biggrin1: