Hellsfires

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to display my dorkdom, I thought the Hellfire club was just a group of baddies from the x-men comics.

I love the get-ups in the pics though. The foreceps were a bit outside my personal tastes, however.

Are there Hellfire clubs worldwide?

circumstances

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to display my dorkdom, I thought the Hellfire club was just a group of baddies from the x-men comics.

I love the get-ups in the pics though. The foreceps were a bit outside my personal tastes, however.

not "just a group of baddies"! the hellfire club led to the dark phoenix getting out of control which led to the death of phoenix! :tongue:

The Hellfire Club has an illustrious history and is an actual organization, borrowed by Stan Lee.

Its closest analog here in the US is the Chicago Hellfire Club.

How Simcha, who denies interest in such activities, managed an invite to Chicago, is beyond me.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sorry Gillette my love but those metal clamps on her va-jay-jay aren't forceps, they are hemostats.