Helmet Waxing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by coveryerteeth, Jun 3, 2011.

1. coveryerteeth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recently found myself in a near-blue-ball situation and, as we all know, blue balls fucking hurt, so I needed to cum as quickly as possible to release the backed up pressure. Sometimes when I jerk off I rub the very tip of my dick in a circle against the palm of my hand. It's a super intense feeling so I don't usually do it for very long. I thought if I could endure the overwhelming sensation and keep up a sustained helmet waxing, I could make myself nut quickly and stave off the dreaded blue balls. It was hard to hold out without stroking and it took a little longer than I expected it to, but the way it rocked my whole body and left me trembling was crazy hot!

Have any other guys here ever rubbed one out by just stimulating their glans in this way without stroking your cock's shaft?

headplaylover likes this.
  2. audiilike

audiilike Member

Yeah, it's really intense, did it once when I was 17 or 18 ish, haven't been able to do it since.

3. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

i have never experienced this blue balls thing before

4. coveryerteeth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It comes from too much revving the engines and not enough release.

I've only had full-on blue balls a few times in my life, but that was plenty enough to take notice when a case is about to come on and to shag ass to rectify that. I'm surprised it almost happened to me, that time. I'd spent the whole day reading sexy shit on the internet with lots of prolonged hard-ons, but I didn't even tug on my cock once until I felt that familiar "uh-oh" ache in my nuts.

I suppose it's true what they say. The mind really is the biggest erogenous zone.

#4 coveryerteeth, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  5. lotsofquestions

lotsofquestions New Member

Albums:
    ive had blue balls before from a girl once. holy fuck does it ever hurt. you cant even MOVE it hurts to bad. walking was like torture. sitting and laying down hurt. my god I never want to go through that again!!!!! its the equivalent of a woman having ten, 15lb babies at once.

6. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

When masturbating, I rub my cock head the most and don't stroke the shaft very much. The head is the most sensitive part and the part that feels the best.

headplaylover likes this.
  7. xtoxin

xtoxin New Member

When I masturbate, I concentrate on the pink mushroom head of my penis. I cup my hand around it, and play with the coronal ridge, and tease my cockhead mercilessly. I sometimes include the patch of remaining foreskin between my circumcision scar and the flared rim of my big glans.

8. JBJacker89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I only used this technique once when I went camping with my dad. I did it in the tent while he was cooking dinner. Felt great, finished fast because of this technique which is what I was aiming to do.

9. WhiteHeat

WhiteHeat Active Member

Albums:
    Haha I thought I was the only one who did this! Is that its official title - helmet waxing? Whatever it's called it feels fucking awesome... so much so that I've pretty much stopped jacking off the regular way and do this the whole time. Feels great to roll back my foreskin, get the helmet lubed up and jack it to an explosive climax (and I always cum bigger this way too).

http://www.lpsg.org/members/whiteheat/albums/me/520832-photo-on-2011-03-21.html - That's what you guys mean, right? Highly recommended :biggrin1:

10. str8budchgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Blue balls are the worst. Didn't think this really existed... until I felt it. Fuck, they hurt. It's totally from being revved up all day without a release. After you get blue balls, even after you cum your nuts sill hurt.

I think it should be legit for a guy to wear a shirt in a bar that says "almost blue balls" and the nearest available mouth or hand should feel obliged to assist to avoid a travesty. : )

11. Durbanville_Guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rubbing my head against my stomach makes for an awesome climax...

12. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    My gf does this to me sometimes.
    Holds my skin back with one hand anf polishes my nob with the other.

13. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Consider my hands and mouth to be fully at your disposal!

14. ChicagoThickDick

Whenever I try that method when I ejaculate the cum seems thicker and flows instead of spurts. Almost like toothpaste coming out of the tube.

15. warmsun10

Gold Member

Albums:
    One night while working by myself as a graveyard security officer at a condominium project. I stripped naked and slipped into the pool and used the water jets against my cock to make me come hands free. It's amazing what you will do when your cocks is aching and you need to come.

Draft saved Draft deleted