Help: 18 and only 5 inches

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

frang: Ive got no idea where to start. I think i have resonable girth (5.5 inches) but the length only scrapes into the 5inch catogory. what would be the best way to get up to 6inches (or more)? Vacuum? Weights? excercises?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: www.thundersplace.com

Get knowledge from there, then begin working on your dick!

It's a free forum. Best PE forum around, premium or non-premium.

3. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: I would just be careful, Frang.

I have used pumps and I enjoy how huge my dick gets for a few hours, but it always returns to its non-pumped size after about 4-6 hours.

One of the best ways to make your dick look bigger is to lose the belly. Nothing eats up dick size like a disgusting flabby gut overhang. Trimming the pubes is also a good idea, but don't trim to high on your abdomen or it looks like you are intentionally compensating for a small dick.

Good luck.

4. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Hey, I would say that 18 is too early to worry about your penis size it may not have reached it's full size yet, however as I was once 18 I know you will not listen to that advise. In most cases I would suggest that you try a nutritional supplement for penis enlargement however those are not recomended until you have finished with puberty. In your case I would suggest that you find a good exercise program and work on that, however don't give up just because you didn't see any results in the first few months, healthy penis enlargement is a natural, gradual process.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

dable_wi: I've had a different results from my use of a peter pump, man. I probably pumped 2 or 3 times a week for a year, give or take a few. This was about ten years ago. Once the dick gets accustomed to the size increase, the cells will still respond years after pumping.

Even today when I pump, my cock will stay 'inflated' a couple or three days. I can't imagine it's going down in just 4-6 hrs. Over how long a period did you pump, buddy? Also, how often did you pump and for how long each session and did you use an electric pump?

Luke

6. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: I wouldn't recommend pumping.

Do natural excersises first for a few months before you even think about trying anything like pumping.

7. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: Hi, Roy:

I have only been pumping for about a year and I don't do it as much as I used to.

With your input, maybe I will take it up again. Not only did I enjoy the results, but I really got to love pumping. When one is starting with a big dick, the pumped size is truly amazing.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Ragazzaccio: [quote author=frang link=board=pe;num=1071825878;start=0#0 date=12/19/03 at 01:15:38]Ive got no idea where to start. I think i have resonable girth (5.5 inches) but the length only scrapes into the 5inch catogory. what would be the best way to get up to 6inches (or more)? Vacuum? Weights? excercises?[/quote]

Hi,

as a gay I can tell you, that a guy can be very sexy also with an average or small dick. Besides: your 5 inches dick is not particulary small, maybe only one inch below average. That is not that terrible...

If this can comfort you, at the End of December I was with a 17 years old guy and his dick was also "only" 5 inches, but as girth he was probably smaller than you. But I still enjoyed being with him!

I have also had three guys with penises about 4 inches. One was a 19 years old Arabian, the other was a 23-24 years old Asian and the last a 40 years old Dane. So I can tell you that there are a lot of guys smaller than you.

And at 18 it is not totally impossible, though not very likely.., that you may still grow a little. Especially if you are a late developer...

(Excuse me if my English is not perfect, I am from Europe...)

9. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Frang:

Krowax knows what he is talking about. You should visit Thunder's Place for some more information. Pumping can be incorporated into PE (penis enlargement exercises) but in a careful fashion. Don't use it at the beginning. Start with a newbie routine to get your penis conditioned.

Ragazzaccio is also wise. Even if you decide to pursue PE for your own satisfaction, you need to love your body and love your penis as it is. 5x5.5 is really very nice.

Benderten2001 called it "LPSG syndrome" on this string : http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1074189009.

Trust me, even well hung guys often want more and feel insecure. The first step is to learn to accept and like who you are. That's one of the purposes of this Forum.

10. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=Ragazzaccio link=board=pe;num=1071825878;start=0#7 date=01/28/04 at 14:32:06]I have also had three guys with penises about 4 inches. One was a 19 years old Arabian, the other was a 23-24 years old Asian and the last a 40 years old Dane. So I can tell you that there are a lot of guys smaller than you.[/quote]
    Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Filipino, Mongolian, Vietnamese, Indian, Pakistani, Nepali...? When you say 'Asian', that covers a variety of appearances.

11. jonb

Gold Member

[quote author=tomarctus link=board=pe;num=1071825878;start=0#8 date=01/28/04 at 15:17:13]Frang:

Krowax knows what he is talking about. You should visit Thunder's Place for some more information. Pumping can be incorporated into PE (penis enlargement exercises) but in a careful fashion. Don't use it at the beginning. Start with a newbie routine to get your penis conditioned.

Ragazzaccio is also wise. Even if you decide to pursue PE for your own satisfaction, you need to love your body and love your penis as it is. 5x5.5 is really very nice.

Benderten2001 called it "LPSG syndrome" on this string : http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=meetgreet;action=display;num=1074189009.

Trust me, even well hung guys often want more and feel insecure. The first step is to learn to accept and like who you are. That's one of the purposes of this Forum.[/quote]
    Yeah, a lot of smaller men on LPSG end up having a sort of penis anorexia. And the best answer is to make it throw up all over itself over and over again until you feel better about yourself. LOL

12. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=jonb link=board=pe;num=1071825878;start=0#10 date=01/28/04 at 21:09:07]
    Yeah, a lot of smaller men on LPSG end up having a sort of penis anorexia. And the best answer is to make it throw up all over itself over and over again until you feel better about yourself. LOL[/quote]
    jonb:
    You've sure been in a sarcastic mood lately. Anything I can do to help? I do plan to jackoff again, though, as you suggested.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Hey, it's important to look at things on the lighter side.

14. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=jonb link=board=pe;num=1071825878;start=0#12 date=01/29/04 at 13:36:45]Hey, it's important to look at things on the lighter side.[/quote]
    I agree with you there! :)

15. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: Well, the average penis size is 5.5, so you're a little short thre, but I'm 6 in girth and I'm really thick, so girth is good. Go to the thundersplace forum and work on the length increasement exercises, maybe a few kegels or such for girth but within a yr you should be around 7.....ROUGHLY.....it depends on the person and the amount hehe.

16. Imported

Gold Member

blar: your adv you have nothing to worry about majority of guys are 5-6 inches proven by kinsey. you would be surprised how much guys are the same size as you if you see other guys erections. Just like one guy said a few posts up that you have nothing to worry there are so many guys your size and lower.

17. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Hey from every "professional" girl that I've heard, it's not so much the size, it's what you do with what you have. Go learn how to give girls a G-Spot orgasm and your dick size wont mean shit to them. There are only 3 places that a girl can have her orgasm...
    1. Clitoris (Tounge, finger)
    2. Lips of the vagina
    3. And g-spot(no more than 3 inches deep inside)

Ohh and not all girls have a g-spot...so don't get bumbed if you can't find it.

18. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

[quote author=dable_wi link=board=pe;num=1071825878;start=0#2 date=12/20/03 at 19:49:54]I would just be careful, Frang.

One of the best ways to make your dick look bigger is to lose the belly.  Nothing eats up dick size like a disgusting flabby gut overhang.  Trimming the pubes is also a good idea, but don't trim to high on your abdomen or it looks like you are intentionally compensating for a small dick.

Good luck.[/quote]I can attest to that, Dab. When I was overweight some odd years ago, I'd lost some inches, and was to say the least despondent. but I'd researched the problem, and found the answer in MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE, and it confirmed that my spare tire gobbled up some of my magnificence. So I lost the weight, and found the inches. Also, weedwhackin' the pubes didn't hurt either,(To get the inches back, fellas!)
    you know?

19. Imported

Gold Member

conclave27: I know how you feel, I am in the same boat. I tried pumps and all the exercises I could fine, but in the end nothing worked.

One thing I learned you just have to be happy with yourself, yeah the penis anxiety may never go away, but 5x5.5 is a nice meaty mouthful still. You can still compensate with technique, forplay, and other things.

Yeah having a big one is great, and I appreciate a man of length and girth, but hey it can be fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted