Help a fellow Size Queen out, ye polyglots

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can say the phrase "You have a huge cock." (or some equivelant) in six languages. English, Japanese, German, Spanish, French and Latin.

I want more. If you know a second or third language (or your first isn't one of those) post here how to properly express my appreciation in it.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can say the phrase "You have a huge cock." (or some equivelant) in six languages. English, Japanese, German, Spanish, French and Latin.

I want more. If you know a second or third language (or your first isn't one of those) post here how to properly express my appreciation in it.

Hey Veronica:

Are you just a fan of languages, or have you been able to try out the line on well endowed men of all those nationalities??

Diego24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Babelfish for all your needs. Translating "you have a huge cock" as the lady requested.

Dutch - U hebt een reusachtige haan.
Simple chinese - 您有一只巨大的公鸡
Korean - 너는 거대한 격발준비작용이 있는다.
Russian - Вы имеете огромный кран
Japanese - 巨大な雄ん鶏がある
Portugese - Você tem uma torneira enorme
Italian - Avete un rubinetto enorme
French - Vous avez un robinet énorme
Spanish - Usted tiene un martillo enorme

All those are probably not what you want to say though since I doubt babelfish can translate from the American slang term for penis to an equivalent slang term in any other language. Your best bet is to check out the site and try to translate "You have a huge penis." I'm too lazy to post those results, though.

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation

Diego24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right... hence the whole explanation about altavista being too literal. Can't translate slang, but I had fun playing with the site.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well that was an 'Or' rather than a yes or no question...

yet somehow I still feel compelled to answer; "yes"

Great answer Veronica. Based on you being compelled to say "YES" to your multi-national dabbling in big penises, things are looking up for the world in general. If someone of your considerable good looks and attitude is fucking men from various nations, there's a good chance we'll see an end to some of the wars and international issues that plague us, as these guys will simply be too happy (or too wore out) to fight. Let's nominate Veronica for a Peace Prize. :)

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am quite convinced that most wars are started by very poorly endowed men.

That being said, I didn't mean to harp on you D, was just realizing it myself is all.

Multilingual studs? Sizequeens? Anyone? Help?

Max Cdn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Babelfish for all your needs. Translating "you have a huge cock" as the lady requested.

Dutch - U hebt een reusachtige haan.
Simple chinese - 您有一只巨大的公鸡
Korean - 너는 거대한 격발준비작용이 있는다.
Russian - Вы имеете огромный кран
Japanese - 巨大な雄ん鶏がある
Portugese - Você tem uma torneira enorme
Italian - Avete un rubinetto enorme
French - Vous avez un robinet énorme
Spanish - Usted tiene un martillo enorme

All those are probably not what you want to say though since I doubt babelfish can translate from the American slang term for penis to an equivalent slang term in any other language. Your best bet is to check out the site and try to translate "You have a huge penis." I'm too lazy to post those results, though.

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation

The french translation from Babel fish means: You have a huge faucet, and thi italian one as well...

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

a fellow size queen, welcome!
[beautiful tits by the way:biggrin1: ] I can say "you have a huge cock" in sign language....It would be too difficult to type how to do it though. Damn! sometimes, if you can't speak their language, it's easy to get your point across just by showing your apprieciation in some other way...
:069:, :087: , :grinning-smiley-003 .

am I right?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for the great ones so far! More on those later...

as for non-verbal language, I can say it about a hundred ways in sign language, and fifty with just my eyes...

*grins wickedly*