HELP/ADVICE needed! I want to suck my best friend, what do I do?

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
Ok guys, lay off @IanBlake. I think he's just trying to help in his own way. Like it or not he does have some valid points. We can still enjoy the story while being on the lookout for a possible red flag that may or may not arise. If you've gotten this invested in what is happening, I would hope that if you notice something that @kellove tells us seems off or that this is taking a turn for the worse, you'd say something.

SpiceBoy96

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, look up what trolling is because that whole diatribe against me is a great example.

I've not once told anyone how to act or feel. If @kellove gets everything he needs from his situation, then that's wonderful.

I understand @kellove as he has described himself very well. I used to be like him.

Because there are so few of them, I felt like a voice of caution and levelheadedness was essential to consider. I get that that interferes with whatever the voyeuristic fetishes folk get from it, but oh well.

I've been around my share of blocks, and I get people. I'm not your savior or guide. I'm a guy who cares about others’ well-being. I'm not a bully. I communicate directly. My experiences nearly killed me. Yeah, sex and sex with the wrong people made an impact. I worked as farm hand and my boss beat me and stabbed me because when he tried to rape me, I resisted. I was in the middle of a 200-acre tree farm. No phone. Bleeding, disoriented and terrified. I ran as fast as I could and looked for hiding spots. I stopped for a breath and my boss was catching up to me, carrying a machete. I kept running and hiding and listening to him call out all the things he was going to do to me with that machete when he caught me. He didn't get me. I managed to make it to a road.

When my straight friend and I entered into our sexual relationship. We had the conversations and said the words that nothing would change. But everything did. And my self esteem and self-worth shattered. My lowest point came when I attempted to end my own life.

So, yeah. I know a thing or two about trauma. But I'm not anyone’s savior or victim.
Been there too man, not all relationship are cursed or destined to end the same, my best Friend ended Married a beautiful woman and having kids, im in amazing relationship with my husband, i Keep having a awesome relationship with my best Friend, we care for eachother deeply.

Reactions: kev2001 and 92j1lk

Jjjjjoooooo12783

Experimental Member
Media
I just binge-read every word of your story @kellove ! So hot!
No, me too. Loving it. Dying for more. Praying (for his sake) that it’s not fiction. And kinda getting tired of all these people coming on and repeatedly putting in their opinions.

Like ok, you’ve said it once. I get where you’re coming from. “Just trying to help” and all, but he’s explicitly said that he’d prefer all actual advice in his DM’s and that he likes telling his story. So he’s gonna keep doing that.

And even if it is just a story, SO WHAT? Have you never seen read a book or seen a movie that you’ve wanted to find out what happened to the characters after it ended? Let these people and/or fictional characters live their real/possibly fictional lives and let us watch it progress in peace.

if you feel such a strong need to but it, please, for the love of god, please do it in @kellove ’s DM’s.

And if you decide to come back “just to check on how things are going,” actually check and move on again. Don’t spew your same rhetoric in the thread over and over again. Especially if nothing bad has happened and actually progressing in their relationship. Which might not be the typical relationship in your eyes, but is good enough for them … Rn at least.

Btw, I’m truly sorry that happened to you. @IanBlake. And Ik your trying to help so things like that don’t happen again.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"...he rolled over and squirted on my morning wood. I used it to jerk off..."

That's sooo HOT! Did you have to ask him to do it, or did he do it on his own?
I told him to cum on my dick, he said ok, and then he did. His dick almost touched mine when he was cumming, but didn't sadly

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night before I was getting ready to go home he said he wanted to cum really bad so we went to his room and he dropped his pants as we walked through the door. His dick was already hard so I knew he was ready. I got on my knees but he said "no, I don't want to get sucked, I want to fuck." I told him I wasn't ready for that yet and he said "I didn't say I wanted to fuck your hole" and I was confused until he told me to "get naked and rub lube between your things and bend over." I did what he asked on the carpet right in front of his bed he got behind me and spit on his hand, rubbed it on his tip and stuck his dick between my things right below my hole and started pushing. I looked down and saw my balls flopping around as the tip of his dick kept hitting the back of my sack every time he pushed in. After 2 minutes he started going faster and faster and then he finally slammed against me hard and I felt his dick spasm between my legs and hot cum run down my balls and between my thighs. He just slumped against me and I asked him how it felt and he said "it felt so good, did you like it?" I said "reach down and find out" and laughed but to my surprise and shock he reached around and felt my hard sick and gave it a squeeze. He said "guess you did" I said "yeah..." he pushed off me and told me to roll over which and I obeyed. As I laid on my back looking up at him he walked to his dresser and pulled out his fleshlight and some lube. He squirted lube all over the opening (a mouth) and sat down next to me, pushed it down on my dick and said, go for it. I reached down and put my hands over his on the flesh light and started fucking it. After about 30 seconds I came. After another minute or so passed he pulled the fleshlight off my dick and as my cum was dripping out he kinda swirled it around and almost drew on my dick and balls with the ropes of cum and lube falling out. He kinda just laughed and said "You cum really fast" reached down and ran the tip of his finger on my dick across my slimy frenulum and circumcision scar and my now soft dick twitched to his touch. He rubbed my shoulder and said let's go clean up and we went to his bathroom and took a shower together. I made certain to take the lead cleaning his dick. Peeling back his foreskin and licking around his tip before shampooed and conditioned his perfect ginger bush. When we were done we dried off and as he was putting his boxers on I stopped him and said "no not yet" I walked over, got down on my knees, pulled his foreskin back, kissed his tip, let his skin slide back to its normal position, then pulled his boxers up and said "sorry, I forgot to kiss it goodnight" he laughed, grabbed his bulge, gave it a squeeze and told me to spend the night, which I did.

kev2001

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night before I was getting ready to go home he said he wanted to cum really bad so we went to his room and he dropped his pants as we walked through the door. His dick was already hard so I knew he was ready. I got on my knees but he said "no, I don't want to get sucked, I want to fuck." I told him I wasn't ready for that yet and he said "I didn't say I wanted to fuck your hole" and I was confused until he told me to "get naked and rub lube between your things and bend over." I did what he asked on the carpet right in front of his bed he got behind me and spit on his hand, rubbed it on his tip and stuck his dick between my things right below my hole and started pushing. I looked down and saw my balls flopping around as the tip of his dick kept hitting the back of my sack every time he pushed in. After 2 minutes he started going faster and faster and then he finally slammed against me hard and I felt his dick spasm between my legs and hot cum run down my balls and between my thighs. He just slumped against me and I asked him how it felt and he said "it felt so good, did you like it?" I said "reach down and find out" and laughed but to my surprise and shock he reached around and felt my hard sick and gave it a squeeze. He said "guess you did" I said "yeah..." he pushed off me and told me to roll over which and I obeyed. As I laid on my back looking up at him he walked to his dresser and pulled out his fleshlight and some lube. He squirted lube all over the opening (a mouth) and sat down next to me, pushed it down on my dick and said, go for it. I reached down and put my hands over his on the flesh light and started fucking it. After about 30 seconds I came. After another minute or so passed he pulled the fleshlight off my dick and as my cum was dripping out he kinda swirled it around and almost drew on my dick and balls with the ropes of cum and lube falling out. He kinda just laughed and said "You cum really fast" reached down and ran the tip of his finger on my dick across my slimy frenulum and circumcision scar and my now soft dick twitched to his touch. He rubbed my shoulder and said let's go clean up and we went to his bathroom and took a shower together. I made certain to take the lead cleaning his dick. Peeling back his foreskin and licking around his tip before shampooed and conditioned his perfect ginger bush. When we were done we dried off and as he was putting his boxers on I stopped him and said "no not yet" I walked over, got down on my knees, pulled his foreskin back, kissed his tip, let his skin slide back to its normal position, then pulled his boxers up and said "sorry, I forgot to kiss it goodnight" he laughed, grabbed his bulge, gave it a squeeze and told me to spend the night, which I did.
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN - that's an amazing and so hot update!!! wow.

Reactions: WrikPrada

Anonn0027

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whooowheee he really is building up to the point of fucking your hole and that maybe he'll jerk you off in the very near future. Hes making progress thats for sure. Stay safe and don't develop feelings that you might regret having. I wish you good luck!!

Houstonn_guyy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it is really weird... first you think you are " still virigin" cause you haven't been fuck in the ass...But sorry mate... you suck a dick more than once, taste and swallow cum and do alot of dirty things, you are not still "virgin"...

then, his attitude is non sens. SO, you can suck him, swallow his cum, stroke or jerking him but... "fuck you in the ass" will be "too gay" for him... ??? Wtf...

And, is it so "impressive " to ask someone to cum inside you? I mean, he already did it in your mouth. You acting like a "child" when you are suppose to be an adult and already be too intimate with your BFF. Your friend is suppose to already has fuck with girl and "fuck" an ass get him in deep thoughts? why does it take so much time? He do alot of sexual things to you although you are a man. And he seems to enjoy to do it again and again but...of course he is "straight" and shouldn't do too gay things to not be considering as gay.

Even your attitude is non sens, you don't ask yourself and stay focus on this "relationship", you don't even try with other guys to see if it's different. You don't even have fantasy to do.
Virginity is a social construct!!! Just bc you think giving blowjobs doesn’t make him a virgin it doesn’t mean he isn’t one. I’ve personally only sucked dick too, so I still consider myself a virgin, bc my dick has not gone inside of anyone and nobody’s has gone inside of me. If YOU suck dick and you think that that means YOU lost your virginity then by all means, YOU did. Does not mean he, or I for that matter, aren’t virgins anymore. Just means we have had sexual encounters

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
Oh look, an update.

Last night before I was getting ready to go home he said he wanted to cum really bad so we went to his room and he dropped his pants as we walked through the door. His dick was already hard so I knew he was ready. I got on my knees
Uh huh. Uh huh. Yeah ok, about what I expected...
he said "no, I don't want to get sucked, I want to fuck."
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Well um... didn't see that coming.

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a great update!! I’m glad to hear you guys are still having fun!!

idktbhtbh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WHATTT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: