HELP/ADVICE needed! I want to suck my best friend, what do I do?

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
, and if your happy, I'm happy... but..." and I said "but you are going to eventually? Right?" and he stoped stroking my hair. He said "you already know they answer to that question, we both know you can't give me the wife and family I want someday." I started tearing up a little and I think he noticed bc my tears streaked down my face and across his stomach.
And this is what I and a few others were afraid of.

edgewater57

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I asked him "so you think you will ever be able to find a girl that could satisfy you the way that I can?" He just reach down and started rubbing his fingers through my hair and eventually said "probably not..." I had to ask "do you think you're going to look anytime soon?" He replied "I don't know man, this is great, and if your happy, I'm happy... but..." and I said "but you are going to eventually? Right?" and he stoped stroking my hair. He said "you already know they answer to that question, we both know you can't give me the wife and family I want someday." I started tearing up a little and I think he noticed bc my tears streaked down my face and across his stomach. He started stroking my hair again and said "everything is going to be ok, we will always be closer than just being best friends. I'm never going to let change" I quietly mumbled "how can you be so sure?" He did say anything for about 30 seconds so I pressed the question again, "how can you be sure?" he stopped stroking my hair again and pulled his hand off of my head this time. I shifted and turned over so I was looking up at his face. He was looking off towards the wall with his a distant look on his face. After a few seconds passed he looked down at me, locked eyes and took a slow breath in and said to me "I don't think anyone can ever be 100% sure about such things, but I AM as sure as I have EVER been about anything in my life up to this point. I replied "so what is that even supposed to mean" and he put his hand back on my head and started rubbing his fingers through my hair again. After a few strokes he smiled down at me and asked me "can I keep you?" and I smiled back at him and nodded.
Here are my thoughts on this. One response would be to view this as a train-wreck in the making (as some like Sex1150 compassionately worry). Indeed, if we are constrained by the narrow view of a traditional heteronormative monogamous cultural mindset and narrative, this situation seems to be filled with no-win choices. But perhaps it's possible to seek a more expansive view and begin learning from those who have explored and written about more polyamorous ways of living. You, kellove, can't give him a wife and family, and yet he wants you to be closer than a best friend. That sounds like a fundamentally polyamorous set of longings and wiring in him, even if that label might be immediately scary or offensive to contemplate. Are you wired in a way that you would have space in your heart to sustain an erotic best friendship with him while celebrating his life with a wife and family? If so, perhaps someday (not yet), as you deepen your experience of erotic connection in your friendship, you may both be able to begin giving voice to your authentic desire to have it all. And then there are great resources out there to explore the concepts and best practices of a polyamorous lifestyle, and to fuel your imagination of the possibilities.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So last night my world was rocked. He invited me over for dinner, which is unusual mid week but w/e. We ate dinner and went out to grab ice cream and when we got back to his house we watched a movie and I cuddled up along side him. I noticed his dick twitch a little through his shorts so I asked if he wanted me to take care of it for him so I did. 10 nice minutes of sucking his cock. It tastes so good. When I finished he noticed my shorts were tented too so he said "well jerk it off while we watch the movie." As I was jerking off I was getting really into it with my eyes closed and my head tilted back then all of the sudden he scooted over to get closer to me which got my attention. I stoped and was like "everything ok?" and he said "no, there is something I need to do" and he leaned over towards my dick and said "this isn't going to be very good, I'm sorry" and he, to my shock (and almost horror), started to lick my dick up and down like it was a popsicle. It only took seconds for me to go from shocked to the point I was frozen, to realizing exactly what was happening, to exploding with cum all over the side of his face. I was dumbfounded and scared shitless and just stared at him as he wiped his face off and got dressed while I just continued sitting there on his couch naked with my shorts down. Eventually he sat back down on the couch next to me and I had collected myself enough to pul my shorts back up by this time but I still was too shocked to even say anything. Eventually he asked me "was I ok?" And I shook my head yes. He said "ok, I'm glad. It wasn't that bad either. It didn't even taste like anything at all. Just like licking skin" I finally snapped out of my trance and blurred out "what just happened?!" And he shrugged and said "I thought you deserved something, so I gave it to you, don't bring it up again, ok?" I nodded and just sat there for a few scenes of the movie to pass. Then I finally asked him, "will you take my virginity tonight?" He looked over at me and he said "you aren't ready yet..." and I responded "I think I am ready, I want you in side of me." The look on his face changed and he said "you aren't ready yet, trust me" when I was about to say something else he cut me off an said "listen, I want to fuck you, ever since you asked me to take your virginity I've been thinking about how to do it. I've popped a few cherries and I know when the time is right and right now it isn't but I know when the right time will be. And he got up and walked across to the table and grabbed an envelope. He tossed it on my lap and said "open it." There were 2 sets of airline tickets to Oregon and California. He said "I'm taking you to the west coast to see the redwood forests that you've always wanted to see for your birthday. I rented some Air BnB cabins in the middle of the woods with nobody around. We will be out there for 12 nights. We are flying out the day before my birthday and I am going to take your cherry on your birthday." I just sat there dumbfounded and couldn't even say a word but I started tearing up and he reached over and hugged me. I could finally mumble through the tears "thank you" and he said "no... thank you. You've made me feel special again. I didn't think I ever would again after (ex's name). You are far more than just my best friend. Now let's clean up and go to bed, we both have work in the morning." We showered up and went to bed. This morning before I left to go to work I made sure to give him a nice wake up blowjob which he enjoyed. Yummy breakfast if I do say so myself. He gave me a hug, we both got dressed and left to go to work. He already had the time off approved from his job before he got the tickets and I asked for and was approved for the time off today. Good thing I've saved up vacation time lol. Now the countdown until our birthdays in August is on. I couldn't be happier.

kev2001

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So last night my world was rocked. He invited me over for dinner, which is unusual mid week but w/e. We ate dinner and went out to grab ice cream and when we got back to his house we watched a movie and I cuddled up along side him. I noticed his dick twitch a little through his shorts so I asked if he wanted me to take care of it for him so I did. 10 nice minutes of sucking his cock. It tastes so good. When I finished he noticed my shorts were tented too so he said "well jerk it off while we watch the movie." As I was jerking off I was getting really into it with my eyes closed and my head tilted back then all of the sudden he scooted over to get closer to me which got my attention. I stoped and was like "everything ok?" and he said "no, there is something I need to do" and he leaned over towards my dick and said "this isn't going to be very good, I'm sorry" and he, to my shock (and almost horror), started to lick my dick up and down like it was a popsicle. It only took seconds for me to go from shocked to the point I was frozen, to realizing exactly what was happening, to exploding with cum all over the side of his face. I was dumbfounded and scared shitless and just stared at him as he wiped his face off and got dressed while I just continued sitting there on his couch naked with my shorts down. Eventually he sat back down on the couch next to me and I had collected myself enough to pul my shorts back up by this time but I still was too shocked to even say anything. Eventually he asked me "was I ok?" And I shook my head yes. He said "ok, I'm glad. It wasn't that bad either. It didn't even taste like anything at all. Just like licking skin" I finally snapped out of my trance and blurred out "what just happened?!" And he shrugged and said "I thought you deserved something, so I gave it to you, don't bring it up again, ok?" I nodded and just sat there for a few scenes of the movie to pass. Then I finally asked him, "will you take my virginity tonight?" He looked over at me and he said "you aren't ready yet..." and I responded "I think I am ready, I want you in side of me." The look on his face changed and he said "you aren't ready yet, trust me" when I was about to say something else he cut me off an said "listen, I want to fuck you, ever since you asked me to take your virginity I've been thinking about how to do it. I've popped a few cherries and I know when the time is right and right now it isn't but I know when the right time will be. And he got up and walked across to the table and grabbed an envelope. He tossed it on my lap and said "open it." There were 2 sets of airline tickets to Oregon and California. He said "I'm taking you to the west coast to see the redwood forests that you've always wanted to see for your birthday. I rented some Air BnB cabins in the middle of the woods with nobody around. We will be out there for 12 nights. We are flying out the day before my birthday and I am going to take your cherry on your birthday." I just sat there dumbfounded and couldn't even say a word but I started tearing up and he reached over and hugged me. I could finally mumble through the tears "thank you" and he said "no... thank you. You've made me feel special again. I didn't think I ever would again after (ex's name). You are far more than just my best friend. Now let's clean up and go to bed, we both have work in the morning." We showered up and went to bed. This morning before I left to go to work I made sure to give him a nice wake up blowjob which he enjoyed. Yummy breakfast if I do say so myself. He gave me a hug, we both got dressed and left to go to work. He already had the time off approved from his job before he got the tickets and I asked for and was approved for the time off today. Good thing I've saved up vacation time lol. Now the countdown until our birthdays in August is on. I couldn't be happier.
awesome!!! happy to hear it's going well and things are progressing and that you are happy!

letherion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that was unexpected, and sweet and hot and I'm really happy for u guys. He really seems like a great guy, that kind of loving honesty and confidence is very hard to come by. Don´t worry too much about the future and enjoy what you guys have! You are getting everything u wanted, and then some!
Pd. remember what i said: *douching*. Don´t wait till ur birthday. xx

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol I sucked his dick today in a cave when we went hiking a few mins away from his house. He looked down at me as he finished squirting down my throat and gently rubbed the side of my face while his dick was still in my mouth and said "I love you so much..." after a few more seconds he was soft and I let it slide out of my mouth, I said "I love you too. I can't wait for you to be inside me in a few weeks" he chuckled and said "i'm gonna fill you up good" we both laughed and we continued our hike. Something about sucking his hot sweaty dick, balls, and and burying my nose into his musky pubes was really fucking hot also. A little saltiness under his foreskin was very enjoyable for me.

Lol I sucked his dick today in a cave when we went hiking a few mins away from his house. He looked down at me as he finished squirting down my throat and gently rubbed the side of my face while his dick was still in my mouth and said "I love you so much..." after a few more seconds he was soft and I let it slide out of my mouth, I said "I love you too. I can't wait for you to be inside me in a few weeks" he chuckled and said "i'm gonna fill you up good" we both laughed and we continued our hike. Something about sucking his hot sweaty dick, balls, and and burying my nose into his musky pubes was really fucking hot also. A little saltiness under his foreskin was very enjoyable for me.
Awesome. :heart::heart::heart:

Be careful with the forest fires out there. They've been blowing up exponentially.

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the update!

duckitplz1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The updates are always hot. Kellove

I pretty much go to his house every night to suck his dick before we go to bed, sometimes a stay, sometimes I go home after licking his dick and balls clean after he falls asleep
Dude.................thanks for the update.

That's awesome !!!!!

Do you think this can become a permanent thing & you become a couple? That would be spectacular if so.