HELP/ADVICE needed! I want to suck my best friend, what do I do?

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I mean, I had what you could call an open relationship with a straight friend in school for two years. We fucked and did pretty much everything except for him bottoming, we saw each other every day, slept together, met out families, blah blah the whole romantic deal. While we had sex with other guys (in my case) or girls (in his), we only cared for each other. It was real, and while we may discuss what was straight about him, he never called himself anything else nor did he show interest for any other guy other than me. Labels are overrated, haters gonna hate, carpe diem and all that shit
I'm curious. What happened after two years?

Reactions: WrikPrada

Targareyn87

Loved Member
Media
I mean, I had what you could call an open relationship with a straight friend in school for two years. We fucked and did pretty much everything except for him bottoming, we saw each other every day, slept together, met out families, blah blah the whole romantic deal. While we had sex with other guys (in my case) or girls (in his), we only cared for each other. It was real, and while we may discuss what was straight about him, he never called himself anything else nor did he show interest for any other guy other than me. Labels are overrated, haters gonna hate, carpe diem and all that shit
Labels are overrated. You’re absolutely right. Your “friend” is pansexual btw. LMAO

letherion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not labeling this at anything I'm calling it out for what it is which is fake so what are you talking about?
A supposed straight man I don't think is going to fuck a bi or gay man everyday and still says he's straight while still saying he loves you idk what he proclaims to be nor do I care but having sex or getting BJ's every day from another guy and claiming you love each other is a stretch
I'm talking about this bullshit you said before.

I'm curious. What happened after two years?
He got a girl pregnant, I went awat for a year and when I came back he had gained over 120 pounds didn't recognize him

Labels are overrated. You’re absolutely right. Your “friend” is pansexual btw. LMAO
Not your call to make, but whatever makes you happy

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
what the fuck happened here :skull:
Something that's not relevant to what's going on.
He got a girl pregnant, I went awat for a year and when I came back he had gained over 120 pounds didn't recognize him
Well damn. These relationships with "straight" guys are so interesting.

seth67

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was hot and I wanted to believe it was true. BUT, once we got to the part about not preparing his hole for his buddies cock by first putting dildoes or other items there, and then, it was still perfect and that was followed by stating he slept all night with his buddies cock inside his hole was just too far of a leap from reality.

Last edited:

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stopped because people started accusing me of lying about every thing we have been doing. Especially the people insisting I post photos of him and his dick on the internet to prove anything, which is not only ridiculous but messed up, like people want me to post his nudes online without his consent.

To the people that have been nice and have posted and DMed support:

Update: I am still living at his house as his roommate. Still suck him regularly. He still loves it. He isn't seeking a girlfriend or relationship with anyone and is happy with what we have, even if we don't "feel" the same love for each other. We have had sex one additional time on New Years. He doesn't like doing stuff to me but will jerk me with a fleshlight and occasionally his hand.

I can see why people said this wouldn't work and would end badly. We have talked about what will happen if this stops working for either of us and are both ok with that. We are both aware this likely won't last forever unless HIS preferences change. He enjoys not needing to deal with the headache of a gf and the money it costs him and the head games and the bitching and the complaining he has had to deal with in every relationship. But we are ALWAYS going to be best fiends.

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stopped because people started accusing me of lying about every thing we have been doing. Especially the people insisting I post photos of him and his dick on the internet to prove anything, which is not only ridiculous but messed up, like people want me to post his nudes online without his consent.

Update: I am still living at his house as his roommate. Still suck him regularly. He still loves it. He isn't seeking a girlfriend or relationship with anyone and is happy with what we have, even if we don't "feel" the same love for each other. We have had sex one additional time on New Years. He doesn't like doing stuff to me but will jerk me with a fleshlight and occasionally his hand.

I can see why people said this wouldn't work and would end badly. We have talked about what will happen if this stops working for either of us and are both ok with that. We are both aware this likely won't last forever unless HIS preferences change. He enjoys not needing to deal with the headache of a gf and the money it costs him and the head games and the bitching and the complaining he has had to deal with in every relationship. But we are ALWAYS going to be best fiends.
Good for you @kellove -- I think it is funny people read this and then doubt the truth of your posts. If they think it is fiction...so be it. Cheers to you and your situation.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I think, number one, you need to get on your knees if that is what you want to suck your best friend!

jimmy0h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’ve got a buddy who is ridiculously good looking and I have wanted him for 12 years. I finally have the chance to do pretty much anything I want with him, I just need to say the word.

And I keep chickening out. I mean he’s sent me a lot of custom pictures and videos, FaceTimed me while jerking off, etc. and we are not so close that if things got weird and we didn’t talk that I’d be destroyed.

But yet I just can’t do it. Weird.

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
I’ve got a buddy who is ridiculously good looking and I have wanted him for 12 years. I finally have the chance to do pretty much anything I want with him, I just need to say the word.

And I keep chickening out. I mean he’s sent me a lot of custom pictures and videos, FaceTimed me while jerking off, etc. and we are not so close that if things got weird and we didn’t talk that I’d be destroyed.

But yet I just can’t do it. Weird.
May as well go for it. You may regret not taking the chance.

jimmy0h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just don’t want to regret taking the chance. Maybe it’s like a I’ve built this up for 12 years situation and the fantasy is better than reality? I mean I know exactly what he looks like naked, so no surprises. But I dunno. It’s just.. weird. I realize alot of people would love to be in this situation but it’s way weirder than I thought. There is nothing long term that is gonna come from this, and I really would like to find someone who loves me like I love them.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just don’t want to regret taking the chance. Maybe it’s like a I’ve built this up for 12 years situation and the fantasy is better than reality? I mean I know exactly what he looks like naked, so no surprises. But I dunno. It’s just.. weird. I realize alot of people would love to be in this situation but it’s way weirder than I thought. There is nothing long term that is gonna come from this, and I really would like to find someone who loves me like I love them.
Working out well for me, but I think I'm in a VERY unusual situation from what everyone has told me. Do what you heart tells you, fuck it.