HELP/ADVICE needed! I want to suck my best friend, what do I do?

mancunianboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just don’t want to regret taking the chance. Maybe it’s like a I’ve built this up for 12 years situation and the fantasy is better than reality? I mean I know exactly what he looks like naked, so no surprises. But I dunno. It’s just.. weird. I realize alot of people would love to be in this situation but it’s way weirder than I thought. There is nothing long term that is gonna come from this, and I really would like to find someone who loves me like I love them.

i went there, it was amazing and has happened several times

never regretted it for a single moment

and the friendship is stronger than ever

jimmy0h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wish with all that I had in me that I knew a guy that would be willing to share anything like this with me. I do not. You guys have no idea how very lucky you are.
I never thought I would. And I think I am finally hooking up with my friend on Friday. I don’t know how far we are taking things. We said he’s gonna blow me, and I imagine I will be green lit to do the same. He may want to fuck, but I don’t know if I want to to that far. Yet. As long as I’ve known him, he’s claimed he was straight but I know he’s got a trans fetish. Let’s see if I chicken out. Or if he does!

Izariel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't chicken out. You want it, so take it. Again, think of all us poor shlubs to never had this chance. Sex is an interesting thing. On the one had it can mean nothing to one emotionally and do nothing more than satisfy your momentary prurient interest and give a fleeting period of lustful bliss, then it will be gone.

On the other hand sex can be a wondrous thing that becomes a magical confluence through which feelings and desires and hopes and love all coalesce into a soul building crescendo but which does not fade and only continues to get louder and louder ever reminding you how much you love this person you are with. It is the most intimate and binding action between two people. If done right and with the right heartfelt, sincere emotions behind them it will grow love, not diminish it. It will bring you closer and cement your relationship as with the hardest cement.

So decide, not if you want to merely have sex, but what you truly feel about this person. Do you love him? Do you see yourself always standing by his side no matter what? Would you do anything to see him happy and equally anything to rid him of his pain to the point you would take it on yourself. If you can answer all these affirmatively then being with him on Friday is guaranteed to bring you closer together and is not something to fear.

Follow your heart on this one....not your penis and everything will be fine.

jimmy0h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Don't chicken out. You want it, so take it. Again, think of all us poor shlubs to never had this chance. Sex is an interesting thing. On the one had it can mean nothing to one emotionally and do nothing more than satisfy your momentary prurient interest and give a fleeting period of lustful bliss, then it will be gone.

On the other hand sex can be a wondrous thing that becomes a magical confluence through which feelings and desires and hopes and love all coalesce into a soul building crescendo but which does not fade and only continues to get louder and louder ever reminding you how much you love this person you are with. It is the most intimate and binding action between two people. If done right and with the right heartfelt, sincere emotions behind them it will grow love, not diminish it. It will bring you closer and cement your relationship as with the hardest cement.

So decide, not if you want to merely have sex, but what you truly feel about this person. Do you love him? Do you see yourself always standing by his side no matter what? Would you do anything to see him happy and equally anything to rid him of his pain to the point you would take it on yourself. If you can answer all these affirmatively then being with him on Friday is guaranteed to bring you closer together and is not something to fear.

Follow your heart on this one....not your penis and everything will be fine.

Well, he woke up sick today. I don’t know if that is real or not, but whatever. If it’s his way of having second thoughts, I understand. He could also just tell me. And no, I don’t feel all those ways about him. I do about my other best friend, and he is constantly hurting me intentionally or unintentionally these days, but that is another story. This dude I was gonna hook up with come in and out of each others lives every few months. He’s got a son, works, is in grad school. I had committed to not chickening out, and who knows what the next few days will bring. I really wish everyone had this kind of chance that I might have. Never thought I would.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So something crazy just happened a little while ago. We were over at his brother's house for dinner with some of our other friends while his wife was out of town for work (I am good friends with his brother too) and after dinner everyone else left and it was just the 3 of us and we were watching stupid YouTube videos on TV. His brother was sitting in his recliner, I was sitting on the small couch and he was sitting on the big couch with the chaise and when an ad for some dating app ended his brother just blurted out to the both of us "you guys have my blessing and I'm happy for you both. I wanted you to know that."

My guy was like "what?" And I started laughing and was like "TF you drunk or some shit" and I threw him off when I referred to him as "an offensive term" and he stammered a bit like he was going to say something along the lines of "ahhh fuckers I was just playin" but to my shock, my guy just looked at his brother and said "thanks man, I've never been happier." Then he got up and walked over and sat next to me on the little couch. We hung out for another hour or so like everything that had just occurred had never even happened aside from his brother saying "I'm not saying a word to anyone."

We took separate cars to go to his brothers house because I came from work so we didn't get a chance to talk on the ride home and since I had to stop for gas I got home a few mins after he did. I just got home and he is already taking a shower and I'm sitting in our living room still trying to process what just happened.

Did my guy just 1. come out to his brother, 2. Out me as well, and 3. acknowledge we were in a relationship?

Or did he only out me and acknowledge that he was cool with his brother knowing and condoning that I was his cock worshiper?

or was this something else entirely?

I haven't been this confused since the last time I looked at a picture of a spread vagina...

ANYONE GOT ANY CLUES ON THIS ONE?

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So something crazy just happened a little while ago. We were over at his brother's house for dinner with some of our other friends while his wife was out of town for work (I am good friends with his brother too) and after dinner everyone else left and it was just the 3 of us and we were watching stupid YouTube videos on TV. His brother was sitting in his recliner, I was sitting on the small couch and he was sitting on the big couch with the chaise and when an ad for some dating app ended his brother just blurted out to the both of us "you guys have my blessing and I'm happy for you both. I wanted you to know that."

My guy was like "what?" And I started laughing and was like "TF you drunk or some shit" and I threw him off when I referred to him as "an offensive term" and he stammered a bit like he was going to say something along the lines of "ahhh fuckers I was just playin" but to my shock, my guy just looked at his brother and said "thanks man, I've never been happier." Then he got up and walked over and sat next to me on the little couch. We hung out for another hour or so like everything that had just occurred had never even happened aside from his brother saying "I'm not saying a word to anyone."

We took separate cars to go to his brothers house because I came from work so we didn't get a chance to talk on the ride home and since I had to stop for gas I got home a few mins after he did. I just got home and he is already taking a shower and I'm sitting in our living room still trying to process what just happened.

Did my guy just 1. come out to his brother, 2. Out me as well, and 3. acknowledge we were in a relationship?

Or did he only out me and acknowledge that he was cool with his brother knowing and condoning that I was his cock worshiper?

I haven't been this confused since the last time I looked at a picture of a spread vagina...

Seriously?

jmacdonald2018

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This has to be the dumbest shit I've ever read lmao

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It sounds like his brother accepts and approves of the situation. And he dignifies it by not saying a word to anyone.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like his brother accepts and approves of the situation. And he dignifies it by not saying a word to anyone.
We talked about it last night. I pretty much just asked "wtf was that about" and he was kinda like "I don't know, just felt like the right thing to say in the moment" and I was like "so what does this mean?" And he said "it means it's time to go to bed" so we did and we did our usual blowjob/fleshlight combination before we fell asleep. He did cum quicker than usual though, not sure if that meant anything.

We haven't talked about it today but are carrying on like normal so it is what it is I guess.