help and ladies advice please

hunkysteve10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,
This is my first post as I have just joined today - please be gentle!:tongue:

My problem/issue is that I struggle to "come" quick enough during sex - I seem to able to go on for about an hour at a time. I always try and make sure that the lady orgasms but although they never complain I feel I should be coming the same time as them. Becaus of my size I am sure that the get sore down below while I pound away.
Any advice on how I can "come" sooner ladies and how long should I have sex for?

thanks
Steve

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,
This is my first post as I have just joined today - please be gentle!:tongue:

My problem/issue is that I struggle to "come" quick enough during sex - I seem to able to go on for about an hour at a time. I always try and make sure that the lady orgasms but although they never complain I feel I should be coming the same time as them. Becaus of my size I am sure that the get sore down below while I pound away.
Any advice on how I can "come" sooner ladies and how long should I have sex for?

thanks
Steve

I love when guys come here with "problems" than don't seem like problems. If she's not complaining you have no problem. If you really have an issue with lasting so long w/that I'd say cool it. Some of us love when a guy can go for ages.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't have to come during fucking, you can come in your ladies mouth, in her hand, come while she watches you play with your cock as you watch her play with her cunt. Take the pressure off yourself and realise there are no rules to when you should come.