help anyone?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

GotMeThinkin: Ok, so I'm definitely nowhere near any of you being 6.25x5.5... My goal is to be a bare minimum of 7x6.5
    Unfortunately, being over 21, I'm pretty sure that any chance of natural growth now has passed. I've just discovered the whole jelqing thing and I'm eager to start a regimen. I understand that this can help with the length (correct me if I'm wrong) but I want to know how to increase the girth too.
    I'm not looking to purchase any "tools" so I'd much rather get advice on how to do this on my own.
    Please tell me if you all think this is an unrealistic goal or not. From looking around on here it seems possible, but then looking down at the ruler... 7 seems so far away lol.

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Actually, jelq doesn't help at all with length. If you jelq long enough, you might reach your goal of 6 1/4 inches around... but your length won't change much. You'll have to find other excersizes specially for length.

3. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: Someone else somewhere on this site (or was it a different site [?]) said jelqing when the penis is less than half erect is for length and when more than half erect is for girth.

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Nope, it doesn't really affect length at all either way.

5. Imported

Gold Member

serj: Actualy jelqing/exercises do NOT work at all. Your penis is not made out of muscle tissue, but infact a special tissue not found anywhere else on your body. If anyone advertises gains from exercises they are selling you a bunch of B.S. If you want to see actual customer experiences regarding different enlargement products out there visit: http://www.enhancementresearch.com

6. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: As i said in my other post, I disagree. Jelq helps with thickness. Gotmethinkin, carefully think it through before you put any foreign substances in your body.

7. Imported

Gold Member

GotMeThinkin: I've heard more BS about the penis pills than I have about any other method of enlargement. Not just through the grape vine either. I happen to work in the adult industry and know several colleagues that pedal various brands of enlargement pills. They have all told me that taking a pill will never make your weiner permanently bigger.
    Correct, your penis is not a muscle, I know this, I was not born yesterday. However the tissue that it's made of can definitely be affected by "ballooning" techniques. It only makes sense. I'll keep at it, and if over time I see no gains after a significant amount of "exercise" then I'll re-assess the situation.
    Back to my first question though... Short of buying a Jes-Extender, what can I do to make it longer? Does anyone really think the J.E. is worth that kind of money? If I take that route, should I expect some penile damage that could affect my performance down the road?
    Thanks again!

Draft saved Draft deleted