help!! balanitis, red spots on dick...

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
actually, not my own problem. it's from this young dude who works out at the same gym.

he is quite new to the gym and very shy to walk naked like his friends. till today his friends embarrassed him by pulling his towel off when he passed by, so we all saw those spots on his huge piece of meat!!

I was there and saw it, so I just wondering what it was... I didn't ask him, but one guy told me that it is called 'balanitis'.

after searching on the net, there's no clue on this. do you guys know what it is exactly and how to cure it? just for my info.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it's caused by a yeast infection, a doc would give him some antifungal creme for yeasties just like for a woman's. If your friend is cut the doc might want to check if your friend has diabetes - even in uncut men it can be a sign of diabetes.

I don't know about forms of balanitis I haven't had myself. ;D

jrloafy

Just Browsing
Media
This is weird because I think I have this although I've had it reocurring for years well before I became sexually active. The weird part is it always happens during the winter months and disappears come spring. I always thought my foreskin was sensitive and becoming dried out from the cold lol.

So a few questions, does this clear up by itself?

Is my partner in any danger when he gives me head? or if I fuck him?