Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have used the bathmate X40 for over 1 year and i do a lot of sessions and long ones too, arround 20-40 min 4 days a week and can say that it doesn´t work! The only thing with pumps is that the blood will stay for a couple of hours, up to 18 hours so that´s why many people think: It´s working! My cock is bigger today then it was lastday..stop pumping for a week and you will see that your regular size will come back.
i havent stop pumping for the moment and i dont want to stop until i reach to a certain length.Hope it permanent

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i've had my Bathmate X30 for about a month now. I've been pretty happy with it so far. I know everyone says there is a learning curve to using these things and I totally agree! I have been struggling off and on with getting good suction that will last. It seems really hit and miss some days. I've been using the grey comfort ring that came with it. (not sure of its official name) But today I decided half way through my pumping session that I would try taking it off. WOW, what a difference that made! Way better suction!!! At least for me:) Have other people found that as well? Wish I had tried it without the comfort ring a lot sooner.

Jwag3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't use the comfort ring, it just gets in the way and doesn't really provide much added comfort
I've tried without it but I feel like I don't get the best seal as I do with it but when I have the comfort ring on it sucks my balls up too much so taking the ring off seems to help with that.

aboveagveragethick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Buy a regular 9" pump, never tried a bathmats (although I would like to try one if a buddy had one) I have a regular pump and it works great and you can still pump with warm water in it anyways.