Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone,

So here's what's going on - i am a very healthy dude. in shape, never had any health or sexual issues before. but, around 3 months ago, my semen just DISAPPEARED! i've always had pretty big cumshots. definitely more than the average guy (so i've been told). but one day i was getting head from my gf, and when i came in her mouth, she asked me what was wrong. I said nothing, but she then said there wasn't any cum in her mouth at all.

we'd been fucking a lot lately, so i just figured "my chamber was empty." but as time went on, whenever i'd fuck or jerk off, my once two, three teaspoons worth of nut was reduced to maybe two or three drops!! my orgasm was still there, although obviously nowhere near as strong.

so after looking on the internet, the only answer i could come up with is a blocked ejaculatory duct. all of the other options, medication, health issues, low T, retrograde ejaculations, etc... are all not possible or i've ruled out myself. in looking at the diagnosis and treatment of a blocked duct, it seems awfully invasive and painful.

has anyone had any experience with this? do you think this is what i have? i'm pretty fucking scared shitless right now. thanks guys!

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
trust me - i'm aware i need to see a urologist. i was just hoping that a) maybe it was caused by beating off/fucking too much. so i was going to abstain for like a week and see what happened. also, i was wondering if any other members have experienced this before, and if so, was it a blocked duct and what did they do for it?

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
There are three conditions that can cause this suddenly non-specific bacterial infection, chlamidia (sp), and gonorrhea. All of which require the attention of a doctor post haste. The longer you let it go the more the damage. Get it done.