help! bought a vacutech, but see no results

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by R_35_Skyline, Jan 8, 2011.

1. R_35_Skyline

R_35_Skyline New Member

Hi, I've been using the pump a few times now and I just want to know, what is the proper way to use it. Am I suppose to move my penis/tube around while pumping? Or do I just leave it erect in the tube with the pressure. I followed the 10-15 minute procedure, then take a break, then repeat.

When I pump, my penis is of course erect, but it is not any longer or thicker. Am I suppose to be masturbating as well? What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

*note: i stay in the safety zone, not exceed more than 5hg pressure.

2. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Warm up your penis with a washcloth that has been warmed up hot, but not enough to burn. Wrap your penis with it for about 5 mins. Keep it warm. Some of the Jelq methods mentioned here and in other threads will also help to "Warm Up".

2. Lube up your penis, and the base of your penis with a good penetrating lubricant such as Jergens body lotion. (Sex lube and vaseline are not good lubricants for this - think about it. Your not doing a frictional activity, you want things to swell and expand.)

3. Slide the cylinder on and press it against your groin. Slowly pump up to 5in/hg. You can move it around a bit to make sure you get a good seal. Other than that, just let it hang and enjoy. Top off the vacuum every once in a while to make sure you keep the level you want. (The weight from the tube helps the penis hang, and stretches the ligament out, slowly and gently)

4. Take frequent breaks and massage your cock back down to flaccid. Relax. Then repeat.

5. Have Patience - this doesn't happen instantly. Low Vacuum over a few months will start to show you gains. They are slow to come, but they are possible. A "Few Times" isn't going to give you the gains you are hoping for?

What are you hoping to gain from your pumping experinece?

What are the measurements you took to order your cylinder?
    What size is your cylinder?

When erect, is your penile skin very tight? Photos?

Other Resources:
    Thunders Place Forum: http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/

Newart Pumping Forums: http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/

LA Pump Distributing: http://www.lapdist.com/hints.htm

#2 Rikter8, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  3. DAVISDAVE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Outstanding reply Rickter8!!! :cool:
    Respect.

Cheers

4. R_35_Skyline

R_35_Skyline New Member

thank you for your reply. yea, i'm using the sex lube that came with the kit. i will be purchasing something better in the near future.

when erect, my penile skin is not tight, just the head only. sorry, i don't have any photo at the moment.

i am hoping to gain girth from my pumping experience, don't really care for length.

the measurements i took was 6x4.25 and the cylinder i got was 1.5x9.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

first off, it takes time.

I follow Rikter8's method pretty much. What I also do, is move the tube up & down, like jacking off, and sometimes I "creampie" my tube. but most of the time not, I do this for awhile, and quit, repeat. after about 20 minutes , the area under my glans has expanded slightly. if I take off the tube for a break, and repeat another 20 minutes, I have a donut under my glans but my cock is super thick all the way to the head. then I take a warm shower, my flaccid cock is huge. sure the effect is only temporary, but I can tell my shaft in getting thicker over time, and I seem to carry a larger flaccid size. my main goal is length, as I am over 6" in girth. after 6 months I can hit 7.5, 7.25 was my max length for years. so if I gain a .25 every 6 months, that's not bad. I could be 8 x 6.50 next year at this time. I need to stick more to my routine but that is difficult to do, and privacy is an issue at times

6. Boinkerz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
Draft saved Draft deleted