Help! Bulge

mattmatt06

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey people! im about 7x6, but when im soft im not that impressive!
im a lifeguard and was wondering a good way to have a bulge? i do get in and out of the water alot and was wondering if you guys can help me have a realistic bulge?

bama22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do a google search for Cin2 underwear with sling support. Works well at the rec center, water skiing, etc.

D_Mulbury Pinprick

Just Browsing
Media

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm....how about these jock straps or whatever they are...they are built in with a VPL outline if ur wearing a speedo...this may solve ur problem..

i saw these advertised at....oh heck...brb...ahh...its undergear.com...i dunno wear i saw them in the catalog...so maybe do a search for upfront padding or whatever it is...good luck...

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
You're a life guard - given the duty of looking after people in a pool (children included) - and all you can worry about is your bulge?

I really hope this is just another bullshit fantasy thread because if it's not you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey people! im about 7x6, but when im soft im not that impressive!
im a lifeguard and was wondering a good way to have a bulge? i do get in and out of the water alot and was wondering if you guys can help me have a realistic bulge?

Focus on being a lifeguard and not on a bulge in your speedos. :rolleyes: