HELP!! Cant get off

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

RTS8: im a new member (no pun intended) but ive been here before. i am not huge but i like my size, 8x6.25. i have a huge problem though, when my girlfriend gives me head/handjob i cant get off? i have to finish myself. whats up with that? any help is GREATLY appreciated. thanks!

2. kurios

kurios Member

If you do yourself often you get used to your specific way and touch and you also benefit from auto feedback regarding what to do and when.
    Suggestion for what it is worth is try to duplicate as close as possible your personal hand job and for both hand and head talk her thru it. Let her know what is working...more pressure ...faster/slower...etc

3. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: That's a very common experience and kurios is right. I find relaxing the best help and hardest to do! Verbal is also a huge aid. Even you can talk out loud. That might turn her on, too.
    Remember: relax, relax, relax. Go with it.

4. jonb

Gold Member

What? You've never heard that song by Frankie Goes to Hollywood?

5. Imported

Gold Member

RTS8: relax is good advice. u dont know though, shes good at it, shes really hot so she definately turns me on, so why other than relaxing could this happen? thanks

6. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: I have that same prob too RTS8, but not yo your extreme.  If I know it's going to be oral all the way due to my wifes' period or just the fact that she announces that she's gonna take me all the way orally, I find it much easier to cum because I know the destination so to speak.  If she's going down on me for a while but hasn't verbalized to me if she wants intercourse too, then it takes me forever because I'm not sure what she wants.  Normally, we finish with intercourse, but sometimes I'm just not sure.  When I'm getting a blow job, I want her to make me cum no dought, but I get a little guilty if she's not getting hers even though she will after she gets me ;).

Also, istead of letting her do her thing and then you finishing yourself off, finish yourself off while she's blowing you.  I find a blow job feels best when both of us are working it.  Let her lips follow your hand.  That usually does it for me.  It's very erotic to use her fresh saliva as lubricant and then visually see her sucking my dick at the same time.  WHEW.  I wanna go home now :eek:!

7. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Whats also good to remember is that you are in no way alone on this. Nobody could ever get me off that way...I even have trouble myself lol...sex is just the esier way to do it.. ;)

So dont worry...its very common...

8. Imported

Gold Member

hung: I have found that if I maintain my focus and also participate in stimulation of my partner at the same time that I am receiving oral or masturbation that I can achieve an intense orgasm. Most of the time it takes longer than regular sex; but this is also the fun part.

Conversely, I enjoy pleasuring my spouse with my fingers and/or oral activity. This also takes some time; but the rewards are intense and lovely sex.

Most of the time it concludes with another round of regular sex. We have both experimented with various positions and really enjoy "Dog" style.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=RTS8 link=board=health;num=1079387506;start=0#0 date=03/15/04 at 13:42:45]im a new member (no pun intended) but ive been here before.  i am not huge but i like my size, 8x6.25. i have a huge problem though, when my girlfriend gives me head/handjob i cant get off?  i have to finish myself.  whats up with that?  any help is GREATLY appreciated.  thanks![/quote]
    RTS8 -- I have a psychological hang-up with sex. Athough the idea of mutual masturbation fascinates me and would seem to keep me rigid, most of the times I loose my hardon and have to take it myself to get back hard. I have found that my attention has to be on the person I'm having sex with and not on myself. When I'm turned on by the partner and keep focused on her/him, my dick stays rigid and climax is eminent -- no problems! Does any of this help in your situation?

Luke ???

10. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    [quote author=RTS8 link=board=health;num=1079387506;start=0#0 date=03/15/04 at 13:42:45]im a new member (no pun intended) but ive been here before. i am not huge but i like my size, 8x6.25. i have a huge problem though, when my girlfriend gives me head/handjob i cant get off? i have to finish myself. whats up with that? any help is GREATLY appreciated. thanks![/quote]

I can't come from oral either. :(

-- Erik

11. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: Oral didn't do much for me either until I learned that I shouldn't be afraid to let myself go ahead and be a little selfish. Make sure your partner knows what turns you on and what turns you off. Even go so far as to be a bit more controlling, who knows it may turn your partner on.

I used to be afraid to be controlling for fear I would offend or freak someone out. So what I do now is to slowly get more intense by verbally directing my partner what to do and gently guiding my partner to show him where my trigger points are. I can tell when I'm starting to overstep his comfort zone. When that happens I don't go any further. What I've found is most people enjoy be controlled as they suck my dick and want to go further and further.

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I could easily become your partner! ::)

Luke

Draft saved Draft deleted