Help! Can't get off...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bslate, Apr 10, 2008.

1. bslate

bslate Member

Albums:
    The last 3 times I've gotten laid in the past 2 weeks I have been unable to get off! I know it works because I have "serviced" myself afterwards. I'm not nervous or anything so I don't attribute it to that but it feels great and I keep pumping away to the point of exhaustion and have to stop before I can get off. Any ideas on what I can do?

2. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Possibly, you're not as attracted as you thought you were to the lady.

3. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    i wouldnt worry about it, just enjoy and dont pressure urself, you will cum sooner or later. ps. nice dic u have

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think I agree with you, alex. I have this situation and it's cuz I just take awhile to cum. Always have and has nothing not to do with lack of excitement or interest. It's just how I'm wired. Sometimes I wish I could cum a bit quicker, especially when I'm enjoying a fine blow job; I end up giving the partner a sore jaw because of the time it takes. They don't complain (I think they like to suck on it and find the fast ones not enough fun) but I still worry about their jaws.

I'd rather be this way than the way some guys are, blowing at the slightest touch. Can't imagine I'd be ANY fun with my partners if I wasn't able to take the time to pleasure them with my hard, fat cock because it had blown and shrank in the first 10 minutes of playtime!!! LOL

Just take your time and enjoy the fact that you can go on and on like the Energiser Bunny. I'm sure the girls AND the boys are thankful for our talent!

5. bigmix

bigmix New Member

bslate,

please relax and get a good rest then start it again with full lust with or without your partner, it would help..

for me, it is like edging, i could hold the cum for few days before i cum intensely.. really love it.. sometimes with the whole day semi or keep a good tent view on my bulge all days.. and sometimes with flashes in my nuts (for few first times)... not anymore now.

and i know that if you use the stop/squeeze things, it may feel weird at few first times you try, then you will be familiar with it. i don't have any problem with that now, really. keep practising if you like it.

6. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    I've had a similar problem lately. Try different positions (even missionary), until you can get the stimulation you need.

7. Mushroom Maniac

Mushroom Maniac New Member

Albums:
    Just in case, go have your blood sugar tested. Some diabetics experience what you describe so just better to be safe.

8. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Takes me forever also. I have had the ladies more times than not ask me to please stop that they were just too tired and sore to go on. I guess so after 2 hours or so. I have had my hand to beg me to quit after a long time too. Like I have said in other posts, my dick is too long and thick to be deep throated or fuck for as long as I need.

That is not too good on a relationship.

9. bslate

bslate Member

Albums:
    Thanks Hellboy, the attraction thing may definitely be a possibility. My friends sometimes tell me my standards are too high because I'm quite picky but this last chick I've been doing is not too bad at all. I must also mention that I too have the blow job problem...haven't ever gotten off from one. I have also gotten the jaw complaint from my ex gf. When girls have heard me say I haven't gotten off from a BJ they have said "well you just haven't had a girl who knows what she's doing then." This maybe true but I haven't gotten any of these girls to put their money where their mouth is (no pun intended). Thanks to everyone else for the good feedback as well!

10. 220483

Gold Member

I suppose it isn't an age thing, as you are YOUNG [and hung! :p], it could be the attraction factor, or maybe, due to the fact your in lpsg.org, you are widening your sexual interests... :p

11. luckylyn

luckylyn Member

Did you just start taking an anti-depressant? That (delayed ejaculation) happened to me while I was taking Paxil....my MD had me decrease the dose and then it was pretty much back to normal. Just thought I 'd share... good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted