Help!!!! Clothing Impossible-Help cover up

black40: Some of us was given extra in the groin area from nature and others haved stretched-pumped-to enlarge things.  What ever the reason,---WE ALL CAN HELP EACH OTHER COVER UP.

I personally am a freehanger, and freeballer.  I grew up never knowing what underware was.  I ran naked all summer, then after puberity gem shorts during the summer.  I have found it very flustrating that the larger we are IN THE GROIN the clothing industery don't make larger pants( I speaking in the crouch area "groin") OR UNDERWARE, JOCKS, JEANS ECT.  

I would love to have everyones thoughts on

larger pouch  briefs (sorry 2x OUT -- too tight no room)

boxers --(NOT)-- ride up if you know what I mean

Mainly--- underware and jocks, supporters. swim trunks

After reading all issues this morning, I realized we could turn this into smothing very helpful.

Just respond to the main issue here:--- Larger Crouch underware----3rd leg panti hose -- (maybe if I could find some)---3 legged briefs with pouch large enough to hold orange size nuts ----GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let me know where I can find some.----- Really---- (light support freehanging sounds wonderful.)

*****THE POINT*****-- how does one cover up with just light support and allow freedom for the rest.  By the way I don't give a dam,---- if someone looks at my crouch in public, as long as I comfortable.  At the pool--- cut the liner out of speedos (dark color) very comfortable with ---------lots of looks.  Who cares---- not me.

----------- no clothes--------  wrong

Everyone write in and let me know your thoughts and feelings and all info on what you have tried.  Lets share more so we all can enjoy life.

all please reply

35cm/39.5cm

P.S.   You know that Idea about briefs with 3rd leg with light support if anyone knows where or if a person can get them, LET ME KNOW I will at least try> You would be helpful

condoms----  xxlarge mags. --aren't large enough--  those for babies.  Any info would be helpful.

35/39.5

hawl: I thought this post from "before my time" was funny from the title on! Look down at the bottom-this is the "edited" version! What the hell was the rough draft like, and how many names did this guy have?! By the way, I think people should be encouraged to resurrect threads they find interesting, no matter how old (or weird!). I think especially the newer people may feel obligated to focus and comment on just the more recent threads, regardless of their quality, and thus things can get stagnant, flame wars go on and on, etc..

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
It's interesting (or not?) that this thread just "sat there" with no response for almost a year!

Of course, there are a number of other threads "clothing-related" which particularly declare the woes of finding comfortable underwear for the large, support wear, etc..--So, maybe THAT'S why there've been no replies.

rrrrrr---you're right. It does help newcomers to have the older threads brought back up if particular renewed interests are appearing....Avoids redundancy and assists all members really, for quicker referencing on similar topics. --No need to answer questions more than once!

-----

As to responding to the original poster from last year, I'm reminded here again how much we are in the "world of the incredible" around here. Larger size men are just not that common in the general population---despite how it seems around this forum! It's so easy to think our larger sizes represent a mass assembly of big men when in fact, we have members from all over the world comprising our membership of (only) what--4,000 or so? And, of that number, we have many who may not be "above average" statistically or, have "fudged" a bit on their measuring. ::)

If clothing manufacturers started making products for the larger guys (in great volume) they would still lose money no doubt--despite how much business we could give them around here! ;) Demographically, there wouldn't be THAT much total demand.

In the real world....day to day life....we've got to accept and BELIEVE it.....average size really wins out in the numbers of what's really typical---from man to man.

I grant you....hanging around here as I do and so many others.....it's indeed, (ahem) --HARD to believe.

7x6andchg:
In the real world....day to day life....we've got to accept and BELIEVE it.....average size really wins out in the numbers of what's really typical---from man to man.

Anyone who has ever flown on an airline knows how true THAT statement is, benderten! :D