Help: Decreasing Sex Drive

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well guys, I'm at the end of my line. You all have helped me a whole lot, but while my gf is still being nervous about everything and not being sexual at all, until she finds out whats wrong with her parts down there, shes not being sexually involved with me at all. even if its PG-13, still nothing. We haven't had any sexual contact in over a month, and she came a visited this weekend and was pretty busy. She stayed the night and this morning after the movie, i tried to play around a bit but she didnt want to, she wanted to go home and pack and head back home so she didnt come in really late. Shes not coming back for another 2 weeks, and the weekend she comes back shes going to be on her period. I'm absolutely losing my mind, I'm late for my classes, I cant sleep, I cant go and just have fun, i lost my sense of humor, I'm just losing myself, all because of my sex drive. I need to know techniques of decreasing your sex drive, because i am going absolutely insane. thank you so much guys. I hope someone can help.

Showerbag

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone heard of any remedies or things that help? Masturbating 3+ times a day isn't doing anything.