HELP! Do your nipples ever get dry like mine?

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this problem for a few months now and I don't know what's going on. My nipples have been really dry and no matter how much I moisturize, it goes back to how it was. I've used the same types of body wash, detergent, lotion, etc. and things were perfectly normal. However, I started seeing this change in my nipples a few months ago. Any ideas what it could be? HELP!

This is where a loving male should step in and help by sucking on them few times a day:smile:

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yep, I agree with Hippie Hollow Girl....check with the doc, it could be any number of things.

I had some dry patches on my nipples a few years back and I believe it was some type of eczema. I was prescribed a prescription steroid cream and that did the trick. (Hydrocortisone would be an over the counter steroid cream you could try.) I would continue to have the problem in the winter for a few years and it finally went away.

Good luck!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
thank you everyone for your responses! you're all great help and my nipples and i appreciate this very much.

so far i've read through all the responses, and i know for sure the problem isn't eczema. if it were eczema i would've noticed it elsewhere on my body, not just on my nipples. i'm thinking it could be either:

-hormones (started new birth control pills recently)
-dehydration (sometimes i do find myself not drinking enough fluids)
-or possibly the colder temperatures during the past few months (my skin gets really dry every winter, thank goodness spring is here!)

anyway, i've compiled everything from pawpaw and eucerin to butt paste and lip balm on my list. i think my best bet for now is to consult a pharmacist and try the OTC stuff first. if it doesn't improve, then i'll schedule an appointment to see my physician.

oh and not_punny, thanks for the advice on the water filter! i'm definitely going to get one for my shower too. i forgot that chlorine in the water could be damaging to the skin as well (another reason i prefer the beach over swimming pools).

thank you again everyone!!!

:grouphug:
*group hug*​

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you everyone for your responses! you're all great help and my nipples and i appreciate this very much.

so far i've read through all the responses, and i know for sure the problem isn't eczema. if it were eczema i would've noticed it elsewhere on my body, not just on my nipples. i'm thinking it could be either:

-hormones (started new birth control pills recently)
-dehydration (sometimes i do find myself not drinking enough fluids)
-or possibly the colder temperatures during the past few months (my skin gets really dry every winter, thank goodness spring is here!)

anyway, i've compiled everything from pawpaw and eucerin to butt paste and lip balm on my list. i think my best bet for now is to consult a pharmacist and try the OTC stuff first. if it doesn't improve, then i'll schedule an appointment to see my physician.

oh and not_punny, thanks for the advice on the water filter! i'm definitely going to get one for my shower too. i forgot that chlorine in the water could be damaging to the skin as well (another reason i prefer the beach over swimming pools).

thank you again everyone!!!

:grouphug:

*group hug*​

I'm rooting for you!
Hope you get through this:smile:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this problem for a few months now and I don't know what's going on. My nipples have been really dry and no matter how much I moisturize, it goes back to how it was. I've used the same types of body wash, detergent, lotion, etc. and things were perfectly normal. However, I started seeing this change in my nipples a few months ago. Any ideas what it could be? HELP!

Not being a doctor, I can only recommend that you consult yours so that he/she gets a better idea or perception as to what's going on.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Not being a doctor, I can only recommend that you consult yours so that he/she gets a better idea or perception as to what's going on.

i think you're like the first man who ever said that it's probably best to go see a doctor :eek:

most men i've come across usually don't believe anything is ever wrong (with them or other people).

hug for you! :hug:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you're like the first man who ever said that it's probably best to go see a doctor :eek:

most men i've come across usually don't believe anything is ever wrong (with them or other people).

hug for you! :hug:
There's a time to be salacious and not give practical advice, and then there's the time to just blurt out, "It don't sound good- go see someone about it". I chose the latter because I knew from your posts that you really were more interested in seeing what caused your nipples to be like that than hearing how much other guy'd like to suckle your nipples to moisturize them.

Thanks for the hug!:kiss:
Hope you get and feel better soon.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heh...you girls are right. I misspoke. :wink:

An old roommate of mine had her baby shower several weeks ago, and my wife thought it would be funny to get her all the most inappropriate sounding items from the registry.

Among them were Boudreaux's Butt Paste, a peepee teepee (she had a boy), and Lansinoh tit cream (was wrong about the brand)...which is, in fact, lanolin based. My contribution to the basket was a fifth of Hornito's. :biggrin1:

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a problem with the skin of my breasts being overly dry too. And they itch like the dickens (I have actually scratched to the point where there are red areas from scratching)... I find that using lotion or some sort of moisturizing creme helps.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I've some serious nipple troubles but all self-induced..
( someone nibbled on them too hard, i accidentally ran over them with my exfoiliating brush, EGH )

but i know it sucks...

especially if you have sensative ones.

Hope it works out for ya... seems like anytype of hypoallergenic type mosturizer would work
my mom has eczema and uses a mosturizing lotion called CERVA.. ive started using it and my skin LOVES it.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
still no solution, huh, there,stacy? you have gone to a dermatologist, no?
what about your regular doc's opinion?
In the meantime, just moisturize, liberally.

hey chuck, so far i've just been moisturizing a lot with some new creams. i've also been drinking lots of fluids. nothing has changed yet, but it's only been a few days. hopefully i'll get better results within the next few weeks. thank you for your concern! :hug:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-it

Flavored Chapstick should do the trick.

flavored? why, so someone can taste it? :tongue:

While that may seem to be the logical reason what concerns me is that regular Chapstick has camphor and it can cause a burning sensation.