Help: Ejaculation

Naetuerael

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since i was young i have had a problem with Ejaculation....It is very difficult for me to ejaculate in sex or masturbation. I can ejaculate about 50% of the time masturbating and I cant say much about intercourse as i only have experience in that catagory with 1 person(although i only ejaculted once). But i was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips on improving it.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like something you need to consult your doctor about. It could be a physical or psychological condition. Either way, your doctor can help you find out the source of your problem.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
smoothrnb has it right, in my opinion. This problem needs to be explored in greater depth than can be done in a forum online.

I am a sex therapist but I wouldn't attempt to do more than hazard a guess here. I believe that it is largely a psychological problem - maybe to do with sexual anxiety, guilt or inhibition.

Get to see a reputable and qualified sex therapist or psychosexual counsellor.

Naetuerael

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as much as i hate doctors I am aware of the fact i could see one. I just don't want to go to a doctor and have them charge me like 300 dollars to tell me medication can help and then charge me insane amounts of money for the medications as well. does anyone know physical exercises or mental ones that may help to improve it?

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
A positive self-image helps considerablely. Unfortunately it can be difficult to attain for fome people. When negative thoughts occur, try to analyze them, and reverse them; look at how they aren't valid. Judging yourself is too biased to be truthful, and internal-think can be ruthless.
Remember to smile, especially when your face is doing otherwise; it has a strong effect regardless.
Peace within helps everyone.
-

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You may think that this is a no brainer, but how old are you? I would urge you to see a medical professional.

Then, again, if you are anxious about your performance you can cause your own problems.

Relax and let life flow.

Again, if this continues see a medical professional. Life should be fun and you should not have to live like you are currently doing.

Naetuerael

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well as for self-image i can't be any more haughty about myself.... and I am only 19 and I am in no hurry to rush my performance but I still feel the lack of ejaculation from masturbation attempts is strage for my age...and it's been that way since before I knew it was called masturbation...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Neatuerael you haven't told yet if you are circumcised or have a tight foreskin. Ejaculation has to do with stimulating the penishead. If you can't move the foreskin, because it's too tight it could cause the problem. And if the cicumcision was too tight it could cause the problem too. The sensivity of the penishead is very important.
Do you remember having nocturnal ejaculations while dreaming?
I'm not a doctor or therapist, but your answer can put you in the right direction. Paying money for a better sexlife is worth it.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This issue was sort of dealt with in a thread about taking a long time to cum. Having been with several guys (all healthy and under 30) over the years who took a long time and a lot of effort to cum, both with someone else and by themselves, I think there are a lot more guys out there with these kinds of problems than anyone would guess (especially since this is the exact opposite of the much-joked-about premature ejaculation). As I have before, I agree with others here (such as sykray) who say go see a professional, not just any old medical doctor, but a sex therapist tuned in to both physical and psychological issues. And I doubt that circumcision (or lack thereof) has anything to do with it. All cut guys and all uncut guys should be able to cum equally and with a lot less effort than giving birth to an elephant.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since i was young i have had a problem with Ejaculation....It is very difficult for me to ejaculate in sex or masturbation. I can ejaculate about 50% of the time masturbating and I cant say much about intercourse as i only have experience in that catagory with 1 person(although i only ejaculted once). But i was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips on improving it.

First, you need to get off the computer and get on the phone to your doctor. Go see him and go for a full general physical, head to toe. It might not seem like a fun thing to do but it's a good idea and we all should from time to time... and yes that's going to include a prostate exam.:eek: Just be a man and be brave! Then you need to be real brave and tell him just what you've told all of us about your ejaculation problem. And, there should be no shame! Any guy ought to have a great ejaculation/orgasm and if your not getting it then find out why and fix it!:wink: It might be something simple... you just need to find our and move on to better things! All the luck to you!

ChocolateThunder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with the other guys. it is a lot better to be safe than sorry. nobody enjoys going to the doctor but when you have to you have to ad its better to do it early to approach a problem rather than to try to cure one later.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I concur. It's better to diagnose a problem early on, then to be shocked when it may be too late. Advice given from experience. I'm the last person to run to the doctors, but it sure saved me from a lot of grief this past summer.