help finding 2 movies.

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by vodkabum, Dec 5, 2007.

1. vodkabum

vodkabum New Member

i didnt know where i should post this, but i was hoping u guys could help me find 2 movies that i used 2 have downloaded that i want 2 track down again.

the first movie was a twink movies, i really like the eurocreme bareback stuff, so it mite have been a eurocreme movie, but i dont think it was a bareback 1, there was a solo scene in the movie(which is the scene that i am interested in) with a guy wanking off, he was wearing a red football shirt i think, could have been man u or something, he had a big cock, i remember being disappointed that i didnt get 2 see him fucking any1.

the second movie was actually a transexual movie, not something i am usually in2, but it had a scene in the movie with a black t-girl and 2 latino looking guys, the t-girl had a huge cock and did most of the fucking, she took turns in fucking the two guys, they fucked on a sofa mostly, there were lots of penetration shots in this in this movies and close ups which is wot i liked about it, oh it was also bareback. i'v attached a pic i found that looks like the t-girl from the movie, tho it totally mite not be.

any help and replies r appreitiated.

thanx x

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice