Help finding 2 stories

ozp

Just Browsing
Media
I need help finding two stories I read many years ago on either Nifty or Literotica or a site called "Artotica 2000" or something to that effect.

1- A gay farm hand story. A younger guy who starts a friendship with an older farm hand on his family's ranch. They are both into working out. The farm hand has more body hair than the younger one and they discuss it. They go skinny dipping and the ranch hand is uncut and shows off to the younger guy. The older guy makes a move on the bank of the swimming hole and they end up docking.

2- A lonely middle aged American bureaucrat moves to Berlin and gets a younger male roommate who is very hot and walks around naked and brings home other men. I seem to remember it was maybe called "gift of the magii" or some sort of reference to that title. I have tried searching but no luck.

Ring any bells?

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I need help finding two stories I read many years ago on either Nifty or Literotica or a site called "Artotica 2000" or something to that effect.

1- A gay farm hand story. A younger guy who starts a friendship with an older farm hand on his family's ranch. They are both into working out. The farm hand has more body hair than the younger one and they discuss it. They go skinny dipping and the ranch hand is uncut and shows off to the younger guy. The older guy makes a move on the bank of the swimming hole and they end up docking.

2- A lonely middle aged American bureaucrat moves to Berlin and gets a younger male roommate who is very hot and walks around naked and brings home other men. I seem to remember it was maybe called "gift of the magii" or some sort of reference to that title. I have tried searching but no luck.

Ring any bells?
Try asstr Dot Org