Help Finding a John Holmes movie

Choice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I saw a John Holmes movie which had a chick deepthroating him.

The movie setting was like a stud wars where two different guys (JH being one of them) went from one place to another seeing how many different chicks they could do in one night.

If someone has that movie or you know the name of it could you please share that info with me.

NicePackageUSA_M

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure about that movie but there is another movie done back in the '70's where it was John Holmes and another guy with a huge cock that were playing Peter the Great and The Great Peter (haha) and they were both being deepthroated. It was incredibly hot but I haven't seen it in forever. Anyone know of what I'm referring to?

jmfangio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure about that movie but there is another movie done back in the '70's where it was John Holmes and another guy with a huge cock that were playing Peter the Great and The Great Peter (haha) and they were both being deepthroated. It was incredibly hot but I haven't seen it in forever. Anyone know of what I'm referring to?

I'm pretty sure that movie is Sweet Punkin'. The talented fellatrix in question was CJ Laing. She, and Little Oral Annie, are the only two performers I've seen fully deepthroat Holmes, but I'm not sure about the movie that the OP is asking about.

Here's CJ in action on Tony 'The Hook' Perez in 'Anyone But My Husband' (the other guy you were referring to):

C.J._Laing_in_Anyone_but_my_husband_(1975)_for_DTTECH_by_gershi0.wmv - C.J. Laing in Anyone but my husband (1975) for DTTECH by gershi - BADONGO

Here she is in a clip from the scene you're talking about:

Cj Laing Deepthroat 2 - XVIDEOS.COM

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago I saw a John Holmes movie which had a chick deepthroating him.

The movie setting was like a stud wars where two different guys (JH being one of them) went from one place to another seeing how many different chicks they could do in one night.

If someone has that movie or you know the name of it could you please share that info with me.
Yeah I remember that one. I saw it only once a long time ago.... Holmes banged a Japanese woman in that one and he had a huge afro. I can't remember the name and I have also been looking for that for years now and can't find it.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is one Swedish Erotica movie called the mountain cabin where a girl DT's him. I have been looking for that movie in stores and online for years.

I have the dvd with the scene where little Oral Aniie DT's him, but he is far from hard. It is great when she says to him, you are making my eyes water.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm pretty sure that movie is Sweet Punkin'. The talented fellatrix in question was CJ Laing. She, and Little Oral Annie, are the only two performers I've seen fully deepthroat Holmes, but I'm not sure about the movie that the OP is asking about.

Here's CJ in action on Tony 'The Hook' Perez in 'Anyone But My Husband' (the other guy you were referring to):

C.J._Laing_in_Anyone_but_my_husband_(1975)_for_DTTECH_by_gershi0.wmv - C.J. Laing in Anyone but my husband (1975) for DTTECH by gershi - BADONGO

Here she is in a clip from the scene you're talking about:

Cj Laing Deepthroat 2 - XVIDEOS.COM
These are two of the most classic DT's. Sweet:tongue:

NicePackageUSA_M

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, that's the movie, "Sweet Punkin'". Who is that guy that she's DT'ing? That's not Holmes...but that guy is freakin' huge!

Anyone have the full version of this movie?

XFactor27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This clip is in the movie where she DT's Holmes. She's DT this guy then Holmes walks in and she starts to ride this guy and blow Holmes. Then some little dicked putz that looks all druged up comes in a nails her anally. One of the greatest vintage seens ever.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
try this ... you will have to regester but it's free

Vintage Erotica Forums
This part is funny

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

To an erotic forum. Somebody must have taken a boiler plate disclaimer and used it here.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I did find a clip from "Anyone But My Husband" where CJ Laing is DT Holmes.

CJ Laing Wadd Holmes Anyone But My Husband Vintage
Indeed, C.J. Laing easily takes the crown, or, should I say pearl necklace, as the world's greatest cocksucker. However, as others have pointed out, this clip is not Holmes, but Tony "The Hook" Perez, whose long pencil-dick she swallows effortlessly compared to actually struggling slightly with the Holmes Horsemeat..

Last edited:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response