Photo Help Finding a Photo

silverexcited

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, guys!

This is such a long shot but I used to have this photo on my laptop when I was a teenager that I would get me off every time and as a result I love the position the guy was posing in now. I'd really like to have it again and save it onto my external hard drive / wank-bank.

It was of a guy in a kitchen with his back to the camera, looking back round, just an orange polo shirt or t-shirt (can't remember), with one leg up on the counter and pushing his thick hard uncut cock back through his legs, smiling. He still had his trainers / sneakers on. It was definitely taken in the late 90s-early 2000s. The guy kinda reminded me of Dano Sulik from Bel Ami but his hair was short.

I'd love to post an example of this pose to help but I wouldn't even know how to start Googling it!

If anyone can help me find this photo I'll love you forever!

Fingers crossed something turns up! Thanks, guys!

C4junG0n3_BAD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll try here. I am looking for a photo series of a guy. I think in the bio it said he was Mexican and Italian. His name was Frank something or maybe Franco his last name was long and I'm pretty sure started with an N. He was outside on a fire escape looking set of stairs with a red and white gingham shirt and nothing else. I know it was in a magazine. I'm thinking Freshman or something like that. This would be back in the 90s