Help Finding A Story I Read Some Years Ago

fzcbb4

Superior Member
Media
Hello, I remember reading a story some years ago on a major site like Literotica or nifty, not quite sure which though, and although I feel like I remember a lot of details, I cannot for the life of me find it.

So from what I remember the theme is a forced first time gay experience. The two characters were both young and I think that the protagonist is taller but nevertheless gets overpowered in some kind of maneuver and pinned down on the floor, not being able to move a muscle - and his head as well I think. And there is where all the action happens, the usual trope, where from the initial resistance we get to bliss of anal lol.

Additionally I have a faint recollection that the protagonist dislikes the top(was he a bully?) But for some reason got invited to his home unexpectedly (his mother? I really don't remember).

I realize I'm very fuzzy on the details, but if anyone has any clue or suggestions I'd love to hear! Thanks!

Reactions: Real Late Starter

Real Late Starter

Superior Member
Media
Hello, I remember reading a story some years ago on a major site like Literotica or nifty, not quite sure which though, and although I feel like I remember a lot of details, I cannot for the life of me find it.

So from what I remember the theme is a forced first time gay experience. The two characters were both young and I think that the protagonist is taller but nevertheless gets overpowered in some kind of maneuver and pinned down on the floor, not being able to move a muscle - and his head as well I think. And there is where all the action happens, the usual trope, where from the initial resistance we get to bliss of anal lol.

Additionally I have a faint recollection that the protagonist dislikes the top(was he a bully?) But for some reason got invited to his home unexpectedly (his mother? I really don't remember).

I realize I'm very fuzzy on the details, but if anyone has any clue or suggestions I'd love to hear! Thanks!
Did you ever find it? I would love to read this...

fzcbb4

Superior Member
Media
Did you ever find it? I would love to read this...
I did not :sob:

At some point after writing this thread and mounting a search for it far and wide, I remembered another hot part which made me love it so much, which was that while he was pinned down the protagonist thought he could wiggle his way out and escape, but his maneuvering was what made him get pinned even worse and ifff I remember correctly made it from initial insertion to like balls deep. Still though I didn't find it...

I have thought of searching for it again, and maybe asking reddit about it. If I ever find it I'll be sure to update you! I just hope that if I ever find, that it does live up to what I remember it to be and it's not a disappointment.:laughing:

• Love
Reactions: Real Late Starter

Real Late Starter

Superior Member
Media

At some point after writing this thread and mounting a search for it far and wide, I remembered another hot part which made me love it so much, which was that while he was pinned down the protagonist thought he could wiggle his way out and escape, but his maneuvering was what made him get pinned even worse and ifff I remember correctly made it from initial insertion to like balls deep. Still though I didn't find it...

I have thought of searching for it again, and maybe asking reddit about it. If I ever find it I'll be sure to update you! I just hope that if I ever find, that it does live up to what I remember it to be and it's not a disappointment.:laughing:
Yeah that newly remembered point is incredibly HOT

Reactions: fzcbb4

Real Late Starter

Superior Member
Media

I will ask about too - hope we can find it

• Love
Reactions: fzcbb4