1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Help Finding Dvd Or Scenes

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Sjsbbc1991, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Sjsbbc1991

Sjsbbc1991 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've tried searching everywhere with no luck. There isn't a great deal to go on but I remember a DVD from the early 2000s with a black male lead with some kind of short dreadlocks or something. I'm pretty sure the title of the DVD had the word 'wet' in it.

The first scene was a sunny day. A skinny ebony girl with really long nails was in an outdoor swimming pool. She gave the guy a blowjob while he was sat on the side and she was in the pool.

There was an interracial scene with a blonde cheerleader girl who was wearing no panties. They were in a small room I think. There was a closeup of him licking her pussy and she was dripping so much.

The last scene I remember was another outdoors one in a hot tub or jacuzzi with the black guy and black girl who was curvy.

I know it's not a lot to go on but I've searched DVD databases with titles with 'wet' in but had no luck :(

2. Sjsbbc1991

Sjsbbc1991 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The year of the dvd is before 2007

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice