Help finding video - girls guessing sizes

Hey! Sorry if this is the wrong section, I was a little lost on where to create this thread.
So there was this video on cliphunter.com which I can't seem to find anymore.
There was a girl "hosting" the session, and she would ask for guys to come in, and then the other 3 (or 4, I don't remember exactly) would just try to guess their size by writing it on a whiteboard. I don't remember if they had to guess it before seeing the dicks at all, or after seeing it soft or whatever. Then, they'd place their guesses and the host would measure to see the real size. After the measuring, each guy would cum in a different way (on a board over the girls, etc). The last one had this really big and hot cock, so the host, after measuring him, starts to suck him until he cums, with all the other girls watching.

I tried to be as specific as I can, and I don't know if someone here will identify this video, but I would love if that happens. I'm guessing it has been deleted from cliphunter :( and I've been looking in every site I know.. no success.

thanks! and sorry if this is the wrong section :)

Hey! I guess I was wrong then - it's the second one (penis parade). I was wrong about the whiteboard maybe? Or I'm mixing two different videos here? I don't know, but what I had in mind was this penis parade! Thank you SO much!

I'll just try to find the full video bacause there were other guys before him too :)