Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not sure if there is a thread for this purpose already but I’ve been looking for a video for a while and I was hoping someone could help.

The scene has two older guys with a younger twink. At one point the twink lifts his feet and has “fuck me” written on his socks.

would really appreciate it if anybody can help me find it.

Wino 'n Roses

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m not sure if there is a thread for this purpose already but I’ve been looking for a video for a while and I was hoping someone could help.

The scene has two older guys with a younger twink. At one point the twink lifts his feet and has “fuck me” written on his socks.

would really appreciate it if anybody can help me find it.
It's from Maverick Men

Reactions: killjoy921

Charles Slit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! I've been looking for a video for a while now as well.
It was set in a living room in a small appartement. Two guys were waiting for their gfs to come back from shopping if I remember correctly, brown haired and cute but not too muscular. They start playing catch with and start getting hot so they take off some clothes. They keep playing and eventually they are just in boxers and socks and one tells the other "oh wow big feet" - "do you know what they say about big feet?, Big socks" and they keep playing.
After a bit they are just fully naked an start fucking.

dmark1966

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
looking for video from one of the amateur sites from the 2010s. it's a gay guy in hotel room with his ex brother in law (who has small dick, but is cute). brother in law is baseball player or some kind of professional athlete. any ideas?

Reactions: dariyaloseva4

Regularjoe507

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m looking for a video. I forget which studio it was. But there’s a really sexy hung muscular white guy who is straight and gets head for the first time on a bed by a twink. The guy also has a solo. He has a few tattoos and is a shaved head blonde.