Help for a friend

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Quite Irate, May 13, 2007.

  1. Quite Irate

    Quite Irate Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2007
    Messages:
    720
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    4
    A friend of mine has a doctor friend. He's decently hung, but his doctor friend seems to think that he can make himself bigger just by shifting around the organs surgically. He wants to basically push the unexposed part of his penis right up to the outside of his body. This seems completely bizarre and dangerous to me. Does anyone know what this surgery is called, and if it works? Is it dangerous? At first thought I want to try to get my friend to use some other method like P.E., but I'm not very knowledgeable on penile surgery.

    Please enlighten me.
     
  2. davidjh7

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2006
    Messages:
    2,714
    Likes Received:
    15
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    seattle
    Tell your friend to get a new doctor. Even the theoretically legitimate doctors that do enlargement have questionable sucess--at best, usually no more than an inch in length is gained, the erection always points down, and there have been many many many negative side effects. Most is done my cutting the suspensory ligament, which "releases" the part of your cock which is inside--basically, it frees the root to "drop down". If this doctor is willing to rearrange the internal organs soley for the sake of increasing penis size, he should have his liscence revoked! If he even has one! This is VERY dangerous, and can lead to complications as mild as irritable bowel, and as major as death! Unless he has a micropenis, which is usually considered as less than 4:, as I recall, most reputable pastic surgeons won;t even consider it. DO whatever you can to discourage your friend. If he is already decently hung, then he should stick with what he's got. My opinion.
     
  3. darkone

    darkone New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2006
    Messages:
    721
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Agreed david :) get a new damn doctor. Let me give just a estimate... out of all the stories that I read over the years on this stuff and peoples experiences in forums etc. I would say maybe 15% actually had a decent experience and was glad they did the operation. The other 85% had issues like: scars, penis got shorter, erection strength loss, the commitment after the surgery with stretching and wieghts etc, some people actually had ED afterwards when they healed.

    And you pay $$$ for this crap... hell no stay with the penis size you have least you can use it and people will enjoy it. Remember there is only a very small part of our population that is well endowed and a small part that likes them and wants them. The rest are average and below.

    -D1-
     
  4. Snakebyte

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2005
    Messages:
    7,326
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    458
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's 2,5 inches actually for the medical term micropenis
     
Draft saved Draft deleted