Help for a friend

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend of mine has a doctor friend. He's decently hung, but his doctor friend seems to think that he can make himself bigger just by shifting around the organs surgically. He wants to basically push the unexposed part of his penis right up to the outside of his body. This seems completely bizarre and dangerous to me. Does anyone know what this surgery is called, and if it works? Is it dangerous? At first thought I want to try to get my friend to use some other method like P.E., but I'm not very knowledgeable on penile surgery.

Please enlighten me.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell your friend to get a new doctor. Even the theoretically legitimate doctors that do enlargement have questionable sucess--at best, usually no more than an inch in length is gained, the erection always points down, and there have been many many many negative side effects. Most is done my cutting the suspensory ligament, which "releases" the part of your cock which is inside--basically, it frees the root to "drop down". If this doctor is willing to rearrange the internal organs soley for the sake of increasing penis size, he should have his liscence revoked! If he even has one! This is VERY dangerous, and can lead to complications as mild as irritable bowel, and as major as death! Unless he has a micropenis, which is usually considered as less than 4:, as I recall, most reputable pastic surgeons won;t even consider it. DO whatever you can to discourage your friend. If he is already decently hung, then he should stick with what he's got. My opinion.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed david :) get a new damn doctor. Let me give just a estimate... out of all the stories that I read over the years on this stuff and peoples experiences in forums etc. I would say maybe 15% actually had a decent experience and was glad they did the operation. The other 85% had issues like: scars, penis got shorter, erection strength loss, the commitment after the surgery with stretching and wieghts etc, some people actually had ED afterwards when they healed.

And you pay $$$ for this crap... hell no stay with the penis size you have least you can use it and people will enjoy it. Remember there is only a very small part of our population that is well endowed and a small part that likes them and wants them. The rest are average and below.

-D1-